Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Hey everyone! I'm Jashley13 and, until recently, I was posting this series on another website. Unfortunately, due to a lack of management and, shall we say, lack of respect and sophistication among readers, things began to get ugly. To the point that I was actually receiving death threats for writing my story. Why? I don't know.

But, out with the bad, in with the good :) I was recommended to this site by several fans of my series so I'm hoping to start afresh here. I've posted a few chapters of the story (I'm up through Chapter 19 currently in the story) and will be posting more as they are written.

Author: Jashley13

Title: She is the One

Summary: The life of Jack Harrison and his relationship with Kayla, as they navigate high school and beyond.

Feedback: Any and all are welcome. I love hearing responses to my story.

Fandom: Original

Warnings: Minor2, Solo, Voy

URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107407

I really hope you guys get the chance to read and enjoy. This story is very close to my heart and based off stuff that has happened to me, so it has that personal quality to it. Thank you so much for giving me a second chance to let my story be told.

Jashley13

Welcome, many of us here are from the other site as well. I look forward to reading your story.

Glad to see you here. I am a huge fan of the story, having read it on the other site and look forward to you continuing it here. I'm sorry you had to go through all that BS but I'm VERY glad you've found a new home.

Edited by COJimmyV

I am working on it as much as I can. I have a big exam to study for that is required to keep my current job so, for the time being, I'm focusing on that. Once that is complete, I can devote all my energy to the next chapter :)

Guest wolf7700

I am working on it as much as I can. I have a big exam to study for that is required to keep my current job so, for the time being, I'm focusing on that. Once that is complete, I can devote all my energy to the next chapter :)

I understand work comes first got to pay the bills and keep food on the table. Good luck on the exam.

Few are worth the eagerness of waiting... this one is definitely one of them. Can't wait, but, understand that real life has to come first. Hope things work out ok for Kayla and Jack, would hate to see that go to crap on us.

Guest wolf7700

Exam is scheduled for this Saturday. Fingers crossed I pass it the first time and then I can get back to writing :D After a stiff drink of course lol

Good luck! Bet you will pass you got this

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.