Click Here!

You know what burns my ass?

magusfang

I'll give this one last try, and then I'm done.

The intent of the thread was to share things that irritate or anger us, or, in magus's metaphor, burns our ass. You shared that you were angry, wanted us to light our farts (which ceases to be amusing somewhere around age 10), and then tossed out some more descriptions of how angry you were. You never said WHY you were angry, though, which really does defeat the purpose of a "share WHY you're angry" thread.

There. Done. Can't get clearer than that. Walking away now.

You go Bronx, so what burns my ass is some wet behind the ears turtle telling me that after thirty tears in my chosen profession that I don't know what I'm doing! I think I may need a medic in my class, one of my students is a bleeder! ;)

crying_woman-1024x1024.jpg

...When women use tears to win an arguement, or discusion, either way that's just not FAIR!

Hate to mention this, but sometimes when a woman is at THAT point of anger/frustration, tears do happen. I tend to call it "liquid anger". Tends to happen if the woman cares for the other person deeply.

-

I swear, I offer to make blankets for my boys, and go and shove a needles through my cuticle. Cue blood and clear discharge of some form over my nail, with added band aid/plaster.

It really burns my ass when you call to make an appointment with a doctor, and they give you a date over 2 months away. Really? So, I guess using the emergency department as a primary care center is okay now?

It really burns my ass when you call to make an appointment with a doctor, and they give you a date over 2 months away. Really? So, I guess using the emergency department as a primary care center is okay now?

No, your just supposed to die and reduce the surplus population! ( go Scrooge!)

I'll jump in on this and I like how BronxWench pointed out 'why are you angry' part.

It really burns my ass...when someone assumes I want unsolicited advice/help trying to lose weight and that it will 'improve my marriage'.

Why does this make me angry? I'm finally happy in my own skin after years of hating myself, my body/my choice/mind your business, it's a rude topic to bring up, ever, especially when first meeting someone, this topic triggers my past ED, and I have a great marriage but thanks for asking.