Click Here!

Ronin's Stories (reviews, questions, suggestions, etc)

Guest Ronin

Guest Ronin

If anything I'd rather do just an open, consenual bisex threeway between Hinata Kiba and Naruto, with Naruto fucking Hinata and getting fucked by Kiba. I've grown a little bored of NTR stuff at the moment, even if its willing.

Guest Ronin

Well i can't post it in AFF because getting paid for it violates standards. I think that would be ok on certain other websites (cause I've seen characters from video games and such labeled as commissions on certain sites) but I don't really want to get set up for a whole nother site.

Guest Guest of the night

It is really too bad, it was great to read ! I know it's not like you don't have anything else, but still, I really enjoyed Konoha Hospitality.

I dunno about you guys, but I like the idea of the OC too.

You should probably post it in Hentai Foundry, they are well know for requests and commissions.

It surprised me that AFF is against commissions though.

Alternatively, you could always just remove any reference to the story being on commission. Though I do know there are few people who have both a hentai foundry and adultfanfiction account. Either way I hope you find a way to make the story available again.

Guest Ronin

well, so I set up a Hentai Foundry account. My screen name there is Rabiator, so that's where I'll post Hospitality and maybe a few other stories in the future.

Guest Guest

Re-Education was really good.

i love Raceplay stories. white doming black or black doming white.

as long as everybody involved knows it's just fantasy and not reality then it's no problem.

btw is the blind captain(can't remember his name) going to appear.

Guest Guest

have you ever thought of adding raceplay to your naruto stories.

not the abuse or white power parts.

but maybe when karui or mabui show up they act like ghetto black girls.

or maybe a fic where raikage, killer bee, or darui act like thugs and convert the girls to BBC.

just a thought.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.