Click Here!

Ronin's Stories (reviews, questions, suggestions, etc)

Guest Ronin

Ronin, quick question I was wondering ages ago but I don't think I asked - are you the same Ronin who wrote the stories on the Grey Archive about 10-15 years ago, or was that someone else with the same name? (something I know all too well having in-advisably called myself JayDee!)

Edited by JayDee

Guest Ronin

10-15 years ago i was a little young for that. Imagine my disappointment, JayDee pays me the compliment of a question, ands it's a case of mistaken identity. :)

@Guest: working on something new (commissions) and Naruto chapter 6. Slowly. And I hope to get back to my Shura story, eventually.

Guest Ronin

I have vague plans for two more chapters of Teddy's Pack-Chapter 2 sees the youngest Potter child get involved while she's home for the holidays. Chapter 3 features a full blown bisex incestuous orgy between the five Potters and Teddy. But that's a long way off.

I might actually post some of my commissions in a while, but they're bound to rub some people the wrong way-lots of cheating, and general sexism with two hung OCs, one an abusive jerk, the other a full blown racist misogynist sex vampire monster with zero redeeming (or is it redemptive) qualities.

It's pretty vile stuff all things considered. But fun enough if you're into that sort of thing, as I am.

One Naruto (which I've learned has some pretty...vigilant fans) one Bleach.

Guest Guest

all of those sound good.

is it a differant naruto fic or the same one?

also about most people need to learn this is just fiction not real life

(that includes the "vile stuff" and the sasuke hate.) if you dont like something dont read it.

Guest Ronin

A different one (it's set to actually have Sasuke getting turned into a girl and plowed eventually) Maybe I'll do some editing and post some chapters tomorrow.

the other a full blown racist misogynist sex vampire monster with zero redeeming (or is it redemptive) qualities.

Is that your OC for Bleach? That sounds fucking awesome. How could anyone here not be into that? Kubo himself is hardly politically correct, so where would the hate come from?

Since you have multiple stories going, I'm guessing you'll be updating them cyclically?

Still waiting for more Shura stuff. ;P

Guest Ronin

Yeah that's the oc for Bleach, the oc for Naruto is a more typical aggressive young hung teenager.

Yeah cyclical is a good idea. I did get a third chapter up for the Shura story with some Futa on male action a while back, don't know if you saw it.

Yeah that's the oc for Bleach, the oc for Naruto is a more typical aggressive young hung teenager.

Yeah cyclical is a good idea. I did get a third chapter up for the Shura story with some Futa on male action a while back, don't know if you saw it.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to both!

And yes, I saw the third chapter, it's currently my favorite in the entire story!

Ignore the rating and votes on your stories, it's the reviews that count.

Shura may not have a bunch now of reviews now, but it will gain more as time goes on.

Guest Ronin

Ok, so I posted the first chapter of one of my commissions, a Naruto story.

Now as its a commission, it may not be for everybody. I'm gonna briefly address some stuff people brought up in the reviews so far (also six reviews so far, wow, thank you guys for being so enthused about my stuff-actually there were seven reviews but one was a pointless flame so I deleted it). Main thing is, I can't make changes based on in put here as its up to what the person who commissioned it wants.

First of all, there are four chapters written out, that I'm going to be editing and tweaking. This is the main reason my Sasuke story has slowed down so much, I'm using many of the same characters in similar scenarios. I will be changing the character's name, since that seems to bug some people (I just picked Sakon because I was thinking of Sakon Shima, I totally forgot about the Sound 4 guy) to Hachiro. Hopefully that doesn't bother anyone.

Secondly, this story is a litlte more gradual, some stories won't contain full blown sex scenes, some chapters are almost entirely sex. Chapter 2 features Kushina and Sakon, but not in a full blown sex scene.

There's also more of that come-eating going on, but I can simply not have Naruto partake. As far Hachiro not being anything special, besides his sexual prowess, that was kinda the point of the person whose idea it was. Basically, the idea is that other ninja get hypnotism and superhuman strength and the like, and this guy gets an enormous cock and incredible stamina. He's not compelling, or tricking any of the girls, they simply want him, and sometimes even he is surprised how much they want him. I wanted to make the note that Naruko knows she could stop him at any time, but she doesn't. That makes the degradation involved a little worse, Kushina married to a brave, strong heroic man, is getting her panties all sopping wet over a boy younger than her son all because of his enormous member and the sheer aggresivness of his sexist attitude.

I think the plan is that Naruto will never fully become a woman 24/7, but most of the time, especially when around Hachiro. I was gonna make a separate review response for this and my other Naruto story, but I just made one for my Harry Potter story, and between this thread and the original Naruto challenge thread, that's three to take care of.

Hopefully this answered any questions anybody had, and if you have more, feel free to ask em either here or in a review.

Guest Ronin

That would be nice but that would most likely be a long ways off. I could maybe do a quick one shot of that, with Naruto instead of Hachiro.

And it would be a good way of appeasing those fans who dislike my Sasuke story. One ill turn deserves another, after all.

Guest Guest

i wasn't trying to rush you. just spitballing ideas. like you said this is a slow seduction story.

sounds good about the one-shot. maybe it'll get some of the crazies off your back.

Guest Guest

will minato find out about what hachiro is doing.

maybe he has a cuckolding fetish an encourages him to fuck kushina. maybe helps him seduce her.

like in Teddy's Pack.

Guest Guest

in Konoha Hospitality is hinata gonna get like kushina where she only has eyes for hachiro.

could have naruto getting off on the fact that he's losing his girlfriend to a better man.

maybe have hinata start seeing naruto as a confidant and not a boyfriend. telling him how amazing hachiro is. and how he makes her feel. physically and emotionally.

Guest Ronin

Well, as mentioned, that story is a commission, one that's still underway, so its all up to what the person asking for it wants. I mostly just posted it so people could enjoy it and because doing commissions lately has kept me from writing anything else.

Guest Guest

would still work if you plan on slightly separating naruto and naruko's personalitys like in Konoha Hospitality.

with just male naruto getting turned on by hinata's love and lust for sasuke. with his mom fucking sasuke as a cherry on top.
maybe have naruto help get hinata ready for her date with sasuke. and preparing the bedroom for when they get back. setting the mood with candles and rose petals and everything.

Guest Guest

hey could you do a story where naruto and hinata are married but kiba seduces hinata with naruto's permission. with hinata falling completely for kiba. with kiba moving in and naruto becomes a servant in his own house. maybe hinata gets pregnant too, and naruto has to be a nanny. could also have kiba and naruto bisex with naruto being used for kiba's pleasure.

Guest Ronin

While that does sound like a neat idea, I've got my plate full for a while not just with stories in general, but especially with Naruto stuff. I've got commissions to focus on and hopefully get back to work on my other stories too.

Guest Guest

i didn't mean right away. i just meant it's something you could do later.

i don't think there are any kiba/hinata cuckolding stories

i really love your work by the way.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.