Click Here!

Ronin's Stories (reviews, questions, suggestions, etc)

Guest Ronin

Guest Guest

and if you ever do a story where naruto is the main character(i'm pretty sure naruto is white).

you can do the white dom thing. with karui and mabui calling naruto massa or white daddy.

could even have karui and mabui dom some of the other girls. saying they are naruto's main bitches. and have them saying black girls are better than white girls.

Guest Ronin

hey Ronin did you ever think of taking up the Weasley family Bull challenge.

would really love to see you write that.

Not really. I already have some more Harry Potter stuff coming up in a little while.

As for Naruto as race stuff, probably not. Personally, I figure Naruto is more Asian than anything else.

I doubt its something I'll add to my Naruto story in any event. There might be a slight hint of it in a chapter with Sasuke and Karui.

Guest Guest

sasuke and ghetto karui sounds good.

i was just brainstorming with the harry potter and raceplay ideas.
your other raceplay fic was too abusive for my tastes. but i understand it was a commision

Guest Guest

hey Ronin how's the next chapter coming along.

not meaning to rush you. just checking to see if you're still having trouble with writing more naruto.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ronin

No, none yet. I'm pretty much bored with the Sasuke stuff in at this point, Hinata too. I'll get back to it, eventually.

In other news, my first ever on this site, No Limits (now, like all the others, with a very low rating thanks to a swarm of down-votes) got a new review!

Riddle_of_Stars

I realize you wrote this story quite some time ago, but if you ever write a second chapter, that'd be awesome.

First of all, I really like your stories. The Kai Leng stuff is one of my favorite stories on here.

Secondly, I've always wanted to do more of that story-chapter 2 would be Bart arriving at Sigurd's room but finding Margie instead, and they quickly have torrid cousin sex, with Bart's whips possibly coming into play, and both of them taking great delight in the Holy Mother of Nisan getting fucked silly (they were engaged after all). The implication (Which may have been chapter 3) was that Sigurd was elsewhere-with Citan and Jessie, having sex of their own.

Maybe I will get back to it soonish.

Guest Guest

No, none yet. I'm pretty much bored with the Sasuke stuff in at this point, Hinata too. I'll get back to it, eventually.

Isn't this just fanfic writers code for "I'm never getting back to it, so stop asking?"

Guest Ronin

i have a new harry potter story that i'm trying to get done soon. i have all kinds of things I want to work on-I also have an idea for a pretty dark one-shot from X-COm Enemy Unkown where an Ethereal mind-rapes Dr. Vahlen to death.

And then my Shura story and Teddy's Pack are both stories i'd like to get new chapters added to soon.

• 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.