Click Here!

You Complete Me-Replies

Gia

Summary:

Harry has had enough, no longer can he pretend to be the good little Gryffindor or the Savior of the Wizarding World. Those he counted has friends and family stabbed him in the back. Harry decides it is time to take his revenge on those that hurt him with his new found family and possibly his soulmate.

I will try and use this forum to answer your reviews on this story.

Thanks

Gia

Summary:

Harry has had enough, no longer can he pretend to be the good little Gryffindor or the Savior of the Wizarding World. Those he counted has friends and family stabbed him in the back. Harry decides it is time to take his revenge on those that hurt him with his new found family and possibly his soulmate.

I will try and use this forum to answer your reviews on this story.

Thanks

Gia

Edited by Gia

Maytia_TheSorceress- I love your fic.......i love a dark harry especially when he's dark but not evil I love a neutral harry with a dark side he's always awesome that way can't wait to see where you go from here please please please please please update soon......the lemon was awesome.

I am so glad you are enjoying this story. More lemons to come. Thanks for readingJ

SlythindorMalfoy- I'm a little 'meh' about the transformations, does that make Bill the Potter heir now? And I thought it was a bit much but it's your story and I am still in love with it despite that. Can't wait for more Tom/Harry interactions. Btw Arthur is a b****. lol! Hope you show his reactions when he finally sees Molly's betrayal.

There is a very good reason why I had Harry blood adopt them. It will come up in chapter 10. Arthur is a bit of a punk I agree.

BAFan-Ch. 4

"He smiled as if the answer was so simple even a child could figure it out. He stood up walked over to me brazenly and sat in my lap, running his hands through my hair. He leaned in and whispered ever so seductively in my ear 'I am going to kill Albus Dumbledore.'”

You suddenly switched to a first person narrative here: "me" and "my" instead of "him" and "his, " although even better would be to use Tom's name in the second sentence:

"He stood up[,] walked over to Tom brazenly and sat in his lap . . . He leaned in and whispered in his ear[,] 'I am going to kill Albus Dumbledore.'"

There are other errors, but this is the one that struck me, probably because it's at the very end. Aside from that I'm finding this to be quite interesting. On to the next chapter!

Thank you for the corrections I will look them over as soon as possible.

snape_lust-
Quite enjoyable. I'm especially glad that you have included the notion of boundaries and equality within Tom and Harry's relationship. It makes it so much more interesting to read. I laughed when harry took him to task for treating him like a DE and informing Tom he will punish DE's that don't listen to him.

Lastly, I think this is the only story I've read that is adult enough to acknowledge that people have different roles in and out of the bedroom. Just because someone might like to assume a sub role while fucking doesn't mean they'll tolerate it once the clothes are back on. I know I certainly don't :-) I can't tell you how many times I've had to educate my partner(s) to that fact.

Well done!! I can't wait for more!

I am so happy that you are enjoying this story. Harry has to show the Jr DE’s who is in charge and yes to show his equality in his relationship with Tom. I am big of differentiate roles in life. Yes there is equality outside of the bedroom but inside there cannot be two alphas and no beta. Or in Harry and Tom’s case Dom/Sub. Thanks for readingJ

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.