Click Here!

Desire Never Dies

LadyXandra

Hi there, I'm rewriting one of my older stories, all original content. I would be very excited if you were take a look and leave a review, telling me what you think. :)

It's fully OC, with two main love interests for the main male protagonist. It does jump a bit between past and present, but I've tried to keep it clear and without confusion. This is the first in at least two fully written (although still needed to be revised and edited) stories that I am putting up. The second one is direct sequel and will be added after I am done with this one. This book primarily deals mostly with vampires and humans, but there are other species at least mentioned as of yet. Lots of angst, lemon goodness, and plot twists and turns. I am also a very big fan of cliff hangers. ;)

Author: Lady Xandra

Title: Desire Never Dies

Summary: Torn between the past and present, between monster and man, an ancient vampire must fight against not only the evil inside of him, but a rising evil that threatens the only hope he has left of salvation

Pairing: All OC

Fandom: Original

Warnings: Angst,M/F,OC,Violence,MC,OC,H/C,Oral,MiCD,WIP, Fingering,HJ with more tags added as the story progresses

Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered

URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107368

• 2 weeks later...

Just added chapter 21 (22 with the prologue)! Please read and review! The tags have also been updated:

Angst, M/F, Violence, MC, OC, H/C, Oral, MiCD, WIP, Fingering, MCD, Rape, Tort, Inc, Abuse, Anal, CR, HJ, WAFF

Also, here is what I'd like to add to the story summery if I had the space:

Torn between the past and present, between monster and man, an ancient vampire must fight against not only the evil inside of him, but a rising evil that threatens the only hope he has left of salvation.

This isn't your typical vampire romance story.

Desire Never Dies is about the vampire Kieran and the only two women he has ever loved. Separated by centuries, Syeria and Lilith may look a like, but they are two very different people trapped in a deadly game based on revenge, fear, and old legends made real.

Kieran is a vampire who has lost everything, and has surrendered to the beast within him. Once a man who took pride in caring for others, that all changed the night he lost the woman he loved most. Since then, he had laid a swath of death and revenge on all humans he comes across for centuries.

Now old enemies return to finish what they started years ago, and Kieran is placed in a fight against something neither human nor vampire to save a woman who has against all odds rekindled the man within the monster.

Will he lose the woman he loves most for a second time to the fires of fate?

• 1 month later...

Thank you all for reading. This is a final note detailing further information that you may be interested in.

First of all, yes, I am writing a second book. It is under the working title "Obsessions of Fate", and follows directly where the first one left off. You may have noticed that I changed the title of this book as well, and for the time being this will be referred to as my "Fate" series.

Second, I highly suggest you join the Facebook group that I have started for my series. You can find it here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/299947797970/

There you will find concept images, inside information on the series, and music videos that I feel fit the story, as well as an exclusive edit of the the first book with added dialogue and information that is *ONLY* available through the group. I also will be uploading the chapters for the sequel book, Obsessions of Fate, there as well as here on AFF.

You can find "Obsessions of Fate" here:

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107507

In the new year, I will be removing this story (I renamed it Fires of Fate, and it will be book 1 in the series) from AFF and publishing it through Amazon.

Thanks again for reading everyone! And keep a look out for the sequel which should be up soon! <3