Click Here!

Slave to a Seal Master

Guest Smiling_Jack65

Guest Smiling_Jack65

This story seems to have vanished and isn't showing up in searches anymore. In this story Naruto is AU in the fact that he is older than he should be, slightly younger than Kakashi's age group; probably an 18-20 yr old. He has his own estate at the time of the Chunin Exams which is where the majority of the story takes place. The invasion happens much the same except Naruto helps stop it and Sarutobi lives, and retires, leaving Jiraiya as acting Hokage. After the invasion Naruto takes Tayuya and Kin as "spoils of war" and puts a seal on them so they have to serve him. He then proceeds to train them very deliciously with them going from wanting to kill him to waking him up with a blowjob. I can't remember the authors name off-hand, but I know they also had a Harry Potter story of a similar genre to this Naruto one, just in reverse where Naruto is the dom of his story, Harry is a sub to older women and eventually dom to girls his age.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest HaxedFTW

Is there any way to contact oraldeviant and ask him to repost the story? I was using that and several other fics to learn how to right more descriptive lemons without sounding repetitive. I liked his style, pacing and the wording.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.