Click Here!

The Forest Review Replies

SayokoHime

I tried to avoid it, mostly because I am too lazy to go here, but unfortunately I cannot. So I will be removing review replies(as I haven't as of yet) from chapters already up(1-3) and placing them here. All future review replies will go here as I receive them, which means you will get your replies sooner. Also, if you like, any questions story related can be answered here too, because there is no way I'm going to make another topic.

Review Replies to Chapter One:

Snowleopard: Thank you for the review! In due time you will learn how Quinn came to be in this place, but for now it will remain a mystery.

rukia isaioi: I do not write tragedies as I find them upsetting and cliff hangers are annoying too, I agree. So you don’t have to worry about any of those!

WinterRose: Thank you for the vote! Even though I found out I couldn't have polls on AFF and had to remove it.

Zas: Thank you! I would love to have someone read my stuff before I post it (Since I keep seeing mistakes after it has been posted) I will try to have a chapter a week, but it may not always happen. Email me at: coolkat_1@hotmail.com so we can talk about it more, if you’re still willing! (and probably give me your email so I recognize it in case it goes into the junk folder)

MissChaotic: Thank you!

Luna_yolly: Thank you for reviewing!

Detrix: Me too, as it turned out, Elian also won.

Alphaman: thank you for reviewing!

sess'sbewitchinBabe: Thank you for reviewing!

Moku_Sui: OMG! You reminded me of that. I now cannot use the name Lorcan, although that would explain why the name was so familiar sounding….

Reeciez: The name does look a lot like Alien, in fact just have the a and e change places and it is the same!

Review Replies to Chapter Two:

rukia isaioi: More characters will come in, just at a slow pace (I'm in no hurry). I will try to put more backstory, as it has been pointed out to me before that I don't keep personalities straight. As for the story Blood Red, it can be found in the original section, by the Author Cordelia_Kingsbridge. I had forgotten to include that part.

snowleopard: Me as well! As strange as it might seem, I don't know much about the world yet, or even how Quinn got there. I write better when I don't push myself into a box. I might flush some details out on my own, but it mostly depends on how much free time I have.

Zas: Thanks for the review! Sorry it took so long to get the chapter to you.

Moku_Sui: Thank you! Glad you like it so much! Do you know the author Starlight_Massacre on this site? They are in the HP section and do these amazing stories, even if the pairings tend to be uncommon. Those will certain give you something else to look forward too (especially since I just disappeared for two weeks).

Mona Thompson: Thank you. I do plan on writing however I decided, but I like to hear peoples opinions and suggestions. Cliffhangers to me mean there is more story to be told aand it drives me up the wall when the author just leaves it there! I also won't likely get anywhere near tragedy and not just because I'm not a fan of it. Anyway, should the story actually take a dark turn I will follow it, as I write best when I don't force myself.

Semaya: I know, unfortunately the way I type just seems to spawn them and when I read over it I tend to go to fast and my brain auto-corrects it and I end up not catching the mistakes. Thank you for the review and I hope you continue to enjoy this story!

Replies to Chapter Three, as I have them so far

rukia isaoi: I'm not sure yet which personality I really want to give Quinn's match, which is mostly why he isn't in yet (and because the situation hasn't come up yet). I find it amusing that you think Quill as an uke, and just because of that I might actually make it so. I hadn't decided yet either way and the only think I really have planned for him so far is that fact that he is already paired with someone.

For the wings, they do not signify anything other then what race they are (like the difference between elves and dwarves), more people will come in later that don't have wings at all and are certainly not humans!

Also, I noticed recently that one of the authors I follow on FP updated, only to find that it was an A/N. In it though was a specific reply to one person, which unless someone goes around using your name I'm pretty sure is you. Do you follow the author anythingiwanttowatch? Specifically the story Taila Ce Tribe?

Moku_Sui: Your welcome. As for Quinn and Quil, they won't be getting along anytime soon and most certainly won't become a pair. I actually already have the idea of having Quil already in a relationship.

Zas: Thank you! I will try to get the next chapter to you by Thursday, but I'm not actually going to work on chapter four again until Monday night so that I may focus on my midterm for one of my classes.

Chapter Four Review Replies as I have them so far

smint45: Thank you! I try to keep to a weekly update so the next chapter will be up next Friday! (Depending on where you live it may or may not be considered Friday anymore if I do what I did this update and post after 10 at night)

snowleopard: I have no plans as of yet to make the green fairy Quinns lover or not, really it could go either way. I'm more than likely going to introduce the main point of the story before I get into Quinns love life (though there's no harm in showing any interest on his part). The pink lady was indeed eyeing Quinn as a potential meal, as she isn't an elf, but actually a type of fey that feed on humans. Of course where she lives there aren't many humans about so shes not about to let Quinn get away. As for fanart I don't have a tumblr account and do not plan on making one any time soon. I'm also in a situation where I can't post anything myself and if anyone else is creating fan work they are certainly not telling me!

Zas: no worries. I know how school life can get in the way. I dunno if you'll see this (I have no idea if anyone even looks here) but I did put a fair bit of changes in after I sent you the email so its best to copy and paste what's already posted and edit that. The email copy I sent is out-dated.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.