Click Here!

Pet Spectre

SpartanAlchemist

F!Shep is a closet sub and is looking for the right person to hold her down and bang her hard. Only that right person finds her instead.

Standard squick disclaimer: No vore, gore, snuff, scat, or anything along those lines please

Possible dom candidates : Wrex, Garrus, Elias Kelham, Donovan Hock(feel free to add Kasumi in a non/dub-con role if you use him), Illusive man, Darner Vosque, Saren, Harkin, Shadow Broker, Legion, Udina

Edited list so that ones I forgot aren't spread out over several posts. I haven't read the books but if you can think of a male charcter from them that would work post their name and Ill let you know

Feel free to add any female to the sub category that may fit your story.

Author has free reign with this other then the squick as I would like to see at least one of my challenges taken up.

Post any comments or question.

-SpartanAlchemist

Edited by SpartanAlchemist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So would Legion have a robotic penis? And would it be a threesome or over considering Legion is "we" instead of "I"? :D

To the first question, yeah, he could. I've only read 2 f!shep/Legion stories; one had a robo dick and the other had this 'tentacle fingers' thing going. And now that you mention the threesome thing it got me thinking on the virtual world mission from ME3 and how Legion could find a way to interface with f!shep like that and have a Legion gangbang that way.

• 2 months later...

Because I just had a wird brainstorm session to help a friend with a new fanfiction hes writing I've decided to add Udina to the list.

Might some females also dominate FemShep here, like say Tela Vasir or Aria perhaps?

You talking like futa x f!shep or just staight up girl on girl, cause both are cool with me.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just going through and bumping 5 of my challenges that I would most like to see done as I have nothing better to do X ) so, Bump.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.