Click Here!

Naruto works in a brothel

Vld

Here's the idea.

We all know Naruto wants to be Hokage, and that the Hokages consider it bad policy to ask their ninjas to do something they themselves wouldn't do.

Tsunade gets on her desk an A or S-rank long-term mission for one kunoichi (at least, four max) to infiltrate a brothel having ties with some disreputable organisations. Because at the time she doesn't have enough free kunoichis (because they're on mission, pregnancy leave, too important in their specialties etc...) and having discovered Naruto's girl form is a complete and fully operational shape-shift, she is forced to ask her favorite ninja to take the mission. That's where i would cue in the "Like all Hokages before me, i would do it if i could", along with an anecdote of Minato asking Kushina to take these sorts of missions first before asking other kunoichis, but that one is not necessary.

Eventually, Naruto accepts, but he needs training in the "Kunoichi-only" arts before he is sent. Thankfully the mission, while important, isn't really time-consuming. So he ends up having to change into his sexy no jutsu for a long period of time, and ends up being trained in "every aspect of the trade" by... several male and female shinobis (females who CAN'T take the mission, i'll leave the reasons why to you), possibly including, should you decide to, some of his friends or senseis. In the case he does this as his regular female form (meaning, if he doesn't disuise his girl form), that could cause troubles with some of these freinds, namely Kiba. That training could also include everything about menstruations and the ways of preventing pregnancy, and let's not forget that even if you chose to have him "experimented", as a girl he would be a virgin.

Once the mission actually starts, Naruto feels bad about this because he is strongly male and heterosexual, but after working in the brothel a few months, he starts craving sex (from both males and females) to the point where he has to beat into his head that he is NOT a girl. Sometimes litterally.

That's when the brothel owner thinks the "new girl" (or girls, if you send a team of Kunoichis rather than only Naruto) is ready for the more extreme scenarios. I leave to your discretion said extreme scenarios (be it gangbangs, fetichism, bestiality, summon bestiality, whatever).

And you also get to chose whether Naruto decides to stay female, get back to being male, or ends up playing both sides at the end of the story.

Some guidelines:

1) You can start the story from the mission's beginning, in which case, add flashbacks to the training when warranted.

2a) Naruko: Like said, even in the case Naruto has experienced sex before, as Naruko he is a virgin before the beginning of training and it's the first time he will stay as a girl for a long time. Meaning if you go through the training part, you need to adress the first EVERYTHING. First periods, first bra, how to dress like a girl, how to speak like one, first oral, first anal, loss of hymen, etc...

2b) Once "Naruko" starts enjoying "herself", HE must go through a case of denial, anger, depression and acceptance. He MUST, in the end, accept that he did enjoy himself. Whether he decides to get back to living as a boy, stay a girl, or switch genders on a regular basis.

3) The other girls, main crew. Whether or not "Naruko" takes the mission solo or as part of a kunoichi team, the other kunoichis are important. Especially those from "her" age group. And their pasts and/or views about the mission must be adressed. Here's a few tips that may or may not be followed.

3a) Hinata: As surprising as it can be, she was the first to take on that kind of mission not long after Naruto left for his three-year-long training.

She worked as a high-class whore, specializing in the Noble and Very Rich and was chosen before of her high-class origins. if she ends up as part of the mission, she will be the one with the most experience and the most empathy. If she's NOT part of the mission, she ends up being majorely supportive of Naruto and gives him as many tips as she can.

3b) Ino: Where Hinata was suitable for high-class seduction, her slutty behavior made her a lot more suitable for the less reputable missions. As a result, she's gone from a fake slutty behavior to being an actual slut, if not a full-blown sex addict. Where Hinata will be helpful with accepting the situation, she will be helpful in how to please a client. On the other hand, she doesn't understand why "Naruko" can't accept her own enjoyment.

3c) Tenten: Unlike her younger fellows, she has yet to go on that kind of mission, but ulike some kunoichis, she has had the training because she accepts all parts of being a kunoichi. While she doesn't like the idea (and hence will need the help of both Ino and Hinata) she understands that kunoichi can be asked to do this kind of jobs.

3d) Sakura: The girl is sheltered, somehow. Between first being from a supposed civilian family and later being trained by Tsunade to become one of the best medics ever, that part of the job was never taught to her. Besides, her temper makes her unfit for this kind of work. No matter when she learns of it, she will blow a gasket, and later will most likely resent "Naruko" for being more of a female and kunoichi than she can be. Whether they make up in te end is your decision.

4) The other girls, additional. This considers some of the girls that are not necessary, but that i'd like to see in the story.

4a) Kushina: There's the requested anecdote from Tsunade, of course, but a possible meeting between Naruto and his echo of Kushina could be interesting.

4b) Anko and Kurenai: The two were among the shinobis, guys and girls alike, who trained "Naruko". Whether that's a good or bad thing is up to you.

4c) Hanabi and Moegi: I'm going with the idea that Hanabi considers herself Konohamaru's rival, but for kunoichi stuff considers Moegi a rival. If you chose to include them, the two may go through training together to try and upstage each other. Maybe become sort-of-friends in the process. You also may have them take a week-long mission at most in the brothel "Naruko" is employed. That could also lead to a major sister-talk between the Hyuugas.

5) The clients: While most of the clients will be unknown, both male and female, some must be actual known characters. Jiraya (if alive) comes to mind, and would use the excuse of "gathering information" to enjoy playing with "Naruko". If he does, Naruto and Tsunade must plan a revenge for later on. Whoever you decide is alive from the Akatsuki could come as well. Most wouldn't know about "her" real identity, and the few who do know wouldn't tell for different reasons. Itachi, unlike Jiraya, would use "visiting the brothel" to give "her" information (meaning either he would tell "her" the truth, or "she" would know before hand). They would have sex to throw off any possible spy, but that's not Itachi's drive.

Tobi/Obito/Madar, whatever you'd want to call him, would do it for the kicks of it. Kind of "Not only will i get to rip the Kyuubi from him in the end, i also get to fuck "her". That's a major victory" or something like that.

A lot of other shinobis would only be able to get "her" to service them once "she" gets eligible for the more extreme stuff. People like Killerbee, Kakuzu or Zetsu for exemple.

6) Absolutely NO Sasuke, Orochimaru or even Kabuto as clients. That doesn't fit with their characters, AND "Naruko" would most likely blow "her" cover. Others from Oto are possible, though.

7) Pregnancy alert. Not an obligation, but "Naruko" having a pregnancy scare could make for some great chapters. I'd rather "she" DIDN'T really end up pregnant, but again, that would be up to whoever took on my challenge to decide.

As a few last words, and provided i don't add on some stuff later, the reason i'm posting this challenge is that i'm not confident i could write it myself. I can't concentrate on one character that is NOT mine for that long. I'm actually writing a major crossover, in which "Naruko" may or may not appear at some point, and i've discovered that other than my main OC, i can't focus on one character for more than one chapter in a row, which would not work here.

I really hope someone thinks they're up to the task, and please, pretty please, do notice me if you manage something, if only just so i can read it.

Edited by Vld

Wow. I didn't really expect everyone to be interested in the challenge, especially after i said i wasn't confident enough with myself to pull it off. But i at least thought i would get a reaction.

Like, "what the hell, man! Naruto is a boy and you want him to get fucked? Are you gay or something?" or "I bet you're a Sasuke-hater! The hell are you doing here???"

Well, i gues i'll answer my own questions here. No, i'm not gay. On the other hand, i do admit, if i had a girl-form (like Ranma, Naruto, Hazumu, Natsuru and Rito, among others, do, i'd most likely be bisexual... at least as far as my girl-form was concerned.

And i do not hate Sasuke either (okay, maybe i do, but that's pretty stupid since he is a fictional character). I admit, i love Sasuke-bashing stories... i also really enjoy Hinata-bashing ones, and Hinata is my favorite character. Like i said in the challenge/request, Sasuke visiting a brothel would NOT fit. Otherwise, he'd have been a lot... scratch that, a LITTLE BIT nicer to the girls hunting him. That would also bring him to light... and between Konoha ninjas trying to bring him back, and other villages hunting him (either to kill or to bring back and get the Uchiha bloodline for their village) he won't risk getting that much attention. The same with Orochimaru and Kabuto. Besides, like i said, Naruto is emotional enough about Sasuke that he would blow his cover if faced with one of the three and would try to either get the info about Sasuke, or would try to convince him to come back to Konoha.

By now, you're probably thinking "if he thinks that about Sasuke, Orochimaru and Kabuto, then why did he suggest Akatsuki becomes clients of the brothel?"

Let's see... Orochimaru tried to invade Konoha... with the help of two armies. While Deidara and Sasori (who were among the weekests) managed, with just the two of them, to invade a village full of shinobi and capture its kage. People that confident in their abilities would not have a problem visiting a brothel, no matter where.

In the end, i really, REALLY hope someone tries totake my challenge/request.

• 2 months later...
Guest sneaky666

Hello, I decided to do a test for my first story. And so I tried to take up your challenge. But not feeling confident enough to write in English, I wrote it in French, if someone wants to translate it can find my story on this link below and send me a message if he has a question.

http://ne.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600100825--> "Naruto et la maison close"

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.