Click Here!

Looking for British beta for a M/M original story (incl trans and inc)

yblue

I like to think my English is fairly ok, but I do make some occasional mistakes, gramatically and spelling-wise. Most importantly however, as my story sets in the UK, in the London area. I would particularly like to find a beta who can help met with the slang, and regional expressions. I would like you to check whether my characters are credible, and if you like you can make some suggestions too. (about the dialect/slang, not the plot of course)

The story will center about a M/M relationship between upper class gentleman in his thirties and a lower class young man of 23, but both have other sexual encounters along the way to each other. The story will also include one sequence of heterosexual sex, transsexual characters, incestuous tension between two brothers (enough to include the inc warning)

I don't update very frequently, but when I do finish a chapter I would like to be sure you have the time to beta it within a few days, a week at maximum.

If you are certain you are comfortable with all the above and willing to help me out a bit, please drop me a line. If you need more information first, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Yblue

(also, knowledge of premier league football would be a bonus)

Edited by yblue

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.