Click Here!

Hinata the Kumo breeding mare

dragonman

I saw an image on WHentai recently, where the premise was that Kumo succeeded in capturing Hinata, and were using her to breed Byakugan users. I'd love to see a story following this premise, with a chronological timeline. I.e: capture, brainwashing, training, breeding.

Options: willing breeding slut OR reluctant but unable to stop herself from enjoying it.

• 5 months later...
Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Honestly the best age for the actual sex training would be about the age of 14-16 ( since pregnancy would damage her too much before then too actually give birth to them). However indoctrinating ( teaching) Hinata that her purpose is to service men and be bred by them should happen as soon as possible. This could be done through being rewarded for doing as they want and punishment for not doing so.

The best person to breed her would be the Raikage since Kumo would most likely want their strongest ninja's DNA to mix and gain the Byakugan. The Raikage's clan which I believe is called the Yotsuki clan has in fact been the only clan to gain the position of kage.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

My earlier post assumes that she was captured back during the incident when she was three ( she would be willing when she hits her teens). However, I personally like netorare so I would prefer if she was captured at sixteen and was broken into the Raikage A's personal pet. He would most likely have the stamina to do this since his father the previoius Raikage held of an army of 10,000 for about a week with the only injury suffered by him dealt by himself.

Guest Guest

if it's netorare, what if naruto is kidnapped as well, being brainwashed into the raikage's servant/bodyguard. having to stand by and watch hinata fall to the raikage's cock.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

That would be awesome. It would be even more awesome if Kushina didn't die and had been the Raikage's personal breeding mare as well with Karui being the daughter of A and Kushina.

As far as training Hinata gors, it should start early. She gets kidnapped at 3 and then spends the rest of her childhood being educated on the superiority of Kunonand exactly what her role will be. Then once she is in the 16-18 year old range they begin her sexual training, the mechanics, techniques, they even condition her to be turned on by the thought of pregnancy. Then when she is ready, they take her off of her birth control and five her to the Raikage so he can be the first one to knock her up.

Jus my opinion anyway.

Guest RedFox

Hinata team is captured

Other Girls

Kurenai

Ino

Sakura

Yugao

Anko

Shizune

Fem Naruto/Naruko

Tsume

Hana

Mom Hinata

Kushina

Mikoto

Fem Sauke/Sasuko

Hanabi

Tenten

Moegi

started writing out notes already. i'm taking into account medical jutsu as well. this is just a rough idea that i'll polish shortly.

hinata captured at 3 years old, 3 years after the kyuubi attack
begin the process of training her almost immediately. genjutsu perhaps?
by 10 she's a sexual deviant. still a virgin, but willing to suck dicks and get fingered. maybe include more extreme sexual act (watersports, scat, etc.) [this is still under consideration, possible, not near a guarantee. probability is 50% at best.]
loses virginities at 11
pregnant with first child by 12. medically induced to have twins, one boy, one girl.
after birth, the children are taken away. the boy will be a kumo nin, and will breed more hyuuga normally. the girl will be another breeding mare.
hinata gives birth to more children, always making sure they ar girls. she assists in training her daughters. she is kept fit medically.
her son impregnates her when he turns 13, and is a kumo genin.
(may turn into a series, having kumo kidnap kunoichi for breeding purposes, then break them)

started writing out notes already. i'm taking into account medical jutsu as well. this is just a rough idea that i'll polish shortly.

hinata captured at 3 years old, 3 years after the kyuubi attack

begin the process of training her almost immediately. genjutsu perhaps?

by 10 she's a sexual deviant. still a virgin, but willing to suck dicks and get fingered. maybe include more extreme sexual act (watersports, scat, etc.) [this is still under consideration, possible, not near a guarantee. probability is 50% at best.]

loses virginities at 11

pregnant with first child by 12. medically induced to have twins, one boy, one girl.

after birth, the children are taken away. the boy will be a kumo nin, and will breed more hyuuga normally. the girl will be another breeding mare.

hinata gives birth to more children, always making sure they ar girls. she assists in training her daughters. she is kept fit medically.

her son impregnates her when he turns 13, and is a kumo genin.

(may turn into a series, having kumo kidnap kunoichi for breeding purposes, then break them)

Honestly, I like some of the ideas in here, but the ages kind of squick me out. Moreover they don't really make sense. While I think training Hinata with Genjutsu is awesome, and I absolutely LOVE the idea of Hinata training her daughters to be loyal Kumo broodewhores, I don't really see the rest of it panning out. Even though it might be possible for her to get pregnant, the pregnancy would be almost impossible without serous medical intervention, and may actually have a negative impact on her ability to have children in the future. Plus, who would the Raikage rather have sex with, a scrawny little girl, or a milky-breasted, wide-hipped, totally-in-heat 16-18 year old?

I am not tre OP or the writer, so feel free to ignore me completely, but I just wanted to say that.

Also, if Hinata is capturing girls from Konoha, I vote Naruko. The Raikage gets some Uzimaki AND Namikaze stock AND gets back at Minato at the same time.

hence my statement on medical jutsu. i'm going with the often used statistic that kumo has the highest number of forces. i'm going to base this on their medical jutsu. hell, if i went full-out with my idea, kumo would be hella debauched. two types of women: kunoichi and breeders. kunoichi still have to bear one child, but breeders.....well, obvious outcome. i'm making a lot of their medical jutsu focused on breeding quickly, safely, and with a massive focus on fertility. at least, their unique medical jutsu. as for the ages, that's as young as is believable, the youngest pregnancy on record was at 5, so i'm upping it to a year before she would have graduated the academy. and as for naruko, we'l see. that's if i make this more than a one/multi-shot focused on hinata's story.

Edited by dragonman

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

For the age of Hinata if you are going to make her have sex before her teens due to medicine can you at least make her body older and more developed through that same procedures? Also as for Uzumaki genetics one of the reasons I support Kushina being captured and broken into the Raikage's personal pet is Karui. Karui is a dark-skinned kunoichi just like most of Kumo but she has crimson hair like Kushina does so in a world like this she could be Kishina's daughter.

Also for kinks I actually approve of water sports in fiction especially if the girls are wearing a leash and collar ( so yeah I kind of like pet play ). The girls could learn to love the taste of the Raikage's cum and piss to the point they grovel and beg before him for it.

as this would be well before naruto and hinata even likely meeting, i don't think this would qualify as netorare. i think most people don't quite understand what netorare is.

Guest Guest

but if they are captured together they would probably still become close, and naruto could get a crush on hinata. plus raikage would love to humiliate minato's son.

it wouldn't be the same as canon but still netorare.

no, naruto will not be captured. the way this is shaping up, kumo is interested in BREEDING, so any use naruto would have limited. at best, he would be impregnating other females, maybe hinata at a later date. but i doubt that they would ever get close in this setting.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.