Click Here!

My stories and what I'm doing...

Muhabba

So I started this to shamlessly promote myself and update the progress of my stories since they are turning out to be sooooo long. Right now I'm taking a break from writing my Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. La Blue Girl and my Not the Whedonverse XXX... to catch up on typing them. (i write long hand and then type) During my little break I promised myself to write at least 3 of my back log stories, the first of which was Stacy's Mom Has Got It Going On. I finished Stacy's Mom and am now starting on Kaley Cuoco Meets The Fanboys which is a story I've been wanting to get around to forever. In the Kaley Cuoco she hosts a Jepordy style quiz show, the winner of which gets to take a shower with her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I'm typing up my Kaley Cuoco story for my "...Meets The Fanboys", (she hosts a quiz show at ComicCon and the winner gets to win a special prize from her) while I'm writing the last chapter of my Not The Whedonverse XXX The Astonishing X-Men. I'd be further along but I write fast and type slow. (stupid fingers)

• 3 weeks later...

So I've got my Kaley Cuoco Meets The Fanboys finally finished and posted so I'm off to finish the first chapter of The Purge: Hollywood and finish typing up the last chapter to my Not The Whendonverse XXX The Astonishing X-Men. Oh, and I've even made some headway on my Buffy The Vampire Slayer Vs. La Blue Girl.

• 3 weeks later...

Yea be to me, I've got the next chapter of my Not The Whedonverse XXX added, which is the last chapter of The Astonishing X-Men with Special Guest Stars The Runaways. I'll be starting the next chapter in a few weeks which will be Marvel's The Avengers with Special Guest Stars Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. after I get a few chapters of my The Purge: Hollywood story done.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

And up goes Hour 03 of my The Purge: Hollywood story, this time with Selena Gomez. I've got Hour 04 staring Natalie Portman written and I just have to type it up then I'll be working some on my Not The Whedonverse XXX story, this time staring Marvel's The Avengers Guest Starring The Agents Of SHIELD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

And I just lost a bunch of information and about a story and a half cuz of "File Corruption" and now I've got to start all over again. So up next will be the next chapter of "Not The Whedonverse XXX Staring Marvel's the Avengers guest starring Marvel's Agents of SHEILD" and then a new series called, "Scarlett Johannson: Agent Red" where busty celebs are secret agents and such. After that I should have the next two chapters of my "Purge: Hollywood" story up.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.