Click Here!

Padfoot's Bitches - Beast Story

Guest Guest

Late one night in Grimmauld Place, Fleur has gotten changed into her slinky sleepwear and is about to go to bed, when she notices the painting on the wall rattling slightly, but constantly. She puts a hand against the wall and feels a rhythmic thumping of something thudding repeatedly into the other side of the wall.

With an impish grin she slips out of her room and sneaks a little way down the hall to the neighbouring room, and with a flick of her wand unlocks the door and slips inside, shutting it tight behind her.

When she sees what's going on in the room, she can't keep from gasping in surprise; on her back on the bed, completely naked, shrieking happily with her legs splayed wide and kicking helplessly in the air, is Nymphadora Tonks. On top of Tonks and between her legs, stuffing its huge cock into her tight little twat as hard and fast as it can, is the biggest dog Fleur has ever seen; a black-furred, bear-sized monster of a hound.

The beast's ears twitch at her gasp, and it turns to glance at her for a moment, but otherwise has no other reaction to the veela's intrusion, madly fucking the hot little slut beneath him until both bitch and dog cum loudly right before Fleur's eyes.

And then the dog shifts into its proper form; one Sirius Black, who gleefully announces to his partner that they have company. He pulls his huge, half-hard prick from his cousin's cunt and sits back against the headboard, leering guiltlessly at the smoking two hot witches in his room.

A sweaty, panting, spunk-dripping Tonks hastily explains, to Fleur's amusement and growing arousal, that her intensive Auror training hadn't left her much time for relationships the past few years. She'd said as such to Sirius one night while they'd been working their way through a bottle of Ogden's and he'd scoffed and said he hadn't gotten laid in a over a decade, which was a crime in itself, considering how big his cock was. Tonks had scoffed and called him out on that bit of bragging, and in response he'd stood from his chair and whipped out the biggest cock Tonks had ever seen...then stuffed it into her mouth and down her throat after she'd started gaping, slack-jawed at it.

"And fucking his animagus form?" Fleur asks.

"He's even bigger as a dog." Tonks replies.

The blonde glances between Sirius' lazily spread legs at his almost-erect cock and licks her lips hungrily. "I'd like to see zhat." she murmurs, before striding across the room and slipping onto the bed, settling on Sirius's other side, wrapping a dainty hand around the base of his thick prick, and leaning in for a taste. Tonks joins her, and the two horny witches lick and suck him into full erection, and once he's clean of sperm and Tonks' juices he slides down until he's lying properly on the bed, then shifts into his bigger canine form, with Fleur studying his longer, fatter dog dick in fascination before getting back to the task of helping Tonks suck her cousin off.

The witches get matching coatings and mouthfuls of dog spunk when Padfoot blows his next load, and after licking some of the cum off of each other Tonks guides Fleur onto her hands and knees, tugging the veela's skimpy panties down and helping her keep steady while Padfoot mounts his new blonde bitch...

Tonks and Fleur end up Sirius's eager bitches, always ready to suck and fuck him whenever he gets the urge, and they especially enjoy those occasions where they have the time and room to be mounted and knotted by his massive canine form.

Other Possibilities

Tonks and Fleur get matching black pawprint tattoos on their asses; Sirius approves.

The girls take Padfoot 'for a walk', and get silly fucked somewhere outdoors; in an alley, or a public park. Maybe they apparate somewhere remote so they can get as loud as they want without worrying about being spotted.

After an argument with Molly, and/or after he overhears Molly insulting Fleur, he takes the veela to The Burrow and spends the night fucking his pet veela on Mr and Mrs Weasleys bed.

After an argument between Sirius and Molly, Tonks and/or Fleur stumbles on a smirking Sirius stuffing his huge prick into Ginny's eager little mouth.

Tonks comes back to Grimmauld Place after an afternoon guarding Privet Drive, skips to Sirius' room and barges in to find him relaxing on the bed with a naked Hermione riding his big prick, her pert little arse bouncing on his lap. Tonks immediately begins making plans to sneak the hot little bookworm out so she can get her own pawprint tattoo...

Sirius

Is a big man, tall, with black hair and eyes, and he was very muscular in his youth. He'd lost a lot of weight in Azkaban, but after escaping food wasn't too hard to come by, and the exercise he got running around Britain went a ways towards getting him back into shape. After the Order takes up residence in his house, Molly's huge meals and the exercise he gets fucking Tonks and later Fleur help him bulk up even more. He's got a large number of intricate, archaic tattoos across his body.

Tonks

Is a little shorter than average, but fit, with a tight, perky body. She's got the same dark eyes as her cousin (usually) and her hair color and style varies from day to day, if not hour to hour. Her tits are a pleasant handful, and her arse has been described as 'perfect' on more than one occasion.

Fleur

A little taller than average. Not quite as fit as Tonks, but still in good shape, with big tits and a fuller ass than her fellow witch, very blue eyes, and platinum blonde hair.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Late one night in Grimmauld Place, Fleur has gotten changed into her slinky sleepwear and is about to go to bed, when she notices the painting on the wall rattling slightly, but constantly. She puts a hand against the wall and feels a rhythmic thumping of something thudding repeatedly into the other side of the wall.

With an impish grin she slips out of her room and sneaks a little way down the hall to the neighbouring room, and with a flick of her wand unlocks the door and slips inside, shutting it tight behind her.

When she sees what's going on in the room, she can't keep from gasping in surprise; on her back on the bed, completely naked, shrieking happily with her legs splayed wide and kicking helplessly in the air, is Nymphadora Tonks. On top of Tonks and between her legs, stuffing its huge cock into her tight little twat as hard and fast as it can, is the biggest dog Fleur has ever seen; a black-furred, bear-sized monster of a hound.

The beast's ears twitch at her gasp, and it turns to glance at her for a moment, but otherwise has no other reaction to the veela's intrusion, madly fucking the hot little slut beneath him until both bitch and dog cum loudly right before Fleur's eyes.

And then the dog shifts into its proper form; one Sirius Black, who gleefully announces to his partner that they have company. He pulls his huge, half-hard prick from his cousin's cunt and sits back against the headboard, leering guiltlessly at the smoking two hot witches in his room.

A sweaty, panting, spunk-dripping Tonks hastily explains, to Fleur's amusement and growing arousal, that her intensive Auror training hadn't left her much time for relationships the past few years. She'd said as such to Sirius one night while they'd been working their way through a bottle of Ogden's and he'd scoffed and said he hadn't gotten laid in a over a decade, which was a crime in itself, considering how big his cock was. Tonks had scoffed and called him out on that bit of bragging, and in response he'd stood from his chair and whipped out the biggest cock Tonks had ever seen...then stuffed it into her mouth and down her throat after she'd started gaping, slack-jawed at it.

"And fucking his animagus form?" Fleur asks.

"He's even bigger as a dog." Tonks replies.

The blonde glances between Sirius' lazily spread legs at his almost-erect cock and licks her lips hungrily. "I'd like to see zhat." she murmurs, before striding across the room and slipping onto the bed, settling on Sirius's other side, wrapping a dainty hand around the base of his thick prick, and leaning in for a taste. Tonks joins her, and the two horny witches lick and suck him into full erection, and once he's clean of sperm and Tonks' juices he slides down until he's lying properly on the bed, then shifts into his bigger canine form, with Fleur studying his longer, fatter dog dick in fascination before getting back to the task of helping Tonks suck her cousin off.

The witches get matching coatings and mouthfuls of dog spunk when Padfoot blows his next load, and after licking some of the cum off of each other Tonks guides Fleur onto her hands and knees, tugging the veela's skimpy panties down and helping her keep steady while Padfoot mounts his new blonde bitch...

Tonks and Fleur end up Sirius's eager bitches, always ready to suck and fuck him whenever he gets the urge, and they especially enjoy those occasions where they have the time and room to be mounted and knotted by his massive canine form.

Other Possibilities

Tonks and Fleur get matching black pawprint tattoos on their asses; Sirius approves.

The girls take Padfoot 'for a walk', and get silly fucked somewhere outdoors; in an alley, or a public park. Maybe they apparate somewhere remote so they can get as loud as they want without worrying about being spotted.

After an argument with Molly, and/or after he overhears Molly insulting Fleur, he takes the veela to The Burrow and spends the night fucking his pet veela on Mr and Mrs Weasleys bed.

After an argument between Sirius and Molly, Tonks and/or Fleur stumbles on a smirking Sirius stuffing his huge prick into Ginny's eager little mouth.

Tonks comes back to Grimmauld Place after an afternoon guarding Privet Drive, skips to Sirius' room and barges in to find him relaxing on the bed with a naked Hermione riding his big prick, her pert little arse bouncing on his lap. Tonks immediately begins making plans to sneak the hot little bookworm out so she can get her own pawprint tattoo...

Sirius

Is a big man, tall, with black hair and eyes, and he was very muscular in his youth. He'd lost a lot of weight in Azkaban, but after escaping food wasn't too hard to come by, and the exercise he got running around Britain went a ways towards getting him back into shape. After the Order takes up residence in his house, Molly's huge meals and the exercise he gets fucking Tonks and later Fleur help him bulk up even more. He's got a large number of intricate, archaic tattoos across his body.

Tonks

Is a little shorter than average, but fit, with a tight, perky body. She's got the same dark eyes as her cousin (usually) and her hair color and style varies from day to day, if not hour to hour. Her tits are a pleasant handful, and her arse has been described as 'perfect' on more than one occasion.

Fleur

A little taller than average. Not quite as fit as Tonks, but still in good shape, with big tits and a fuller ass than her fellow witch, very blue eyes, and platinum blonde hair.

This would be freaking awesome. I have yet to see a story with Sirius having a harem and I would like to see him accomplish this being the randy dog he is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

What if you combine a little of - Sirius Sowing his Wild Oats and Padfoot's Bitches? Let's say Sirius/Padfoot gets a harem of women. I love the Ginny suggestion... where Molly pisses off Sirius, so Sirius stuffs Ginny's twat with load after load of cum. essentially knocking her up as padfoot. Hmm... I usually write slash, but I am willing to give this plot combination a go. I like to think of myself as a pretty good writer. If that is okay with you? Any kink requests?

Also I need someone to post this for me? I am on a censored server. I can send it through email and someone else can post it for me on their account with me as author. Otherwise, I nerd to go to the library ro post it - awkward! email is merula.aeolus@gmail.com

PS: speaking of Bestiality. What if in his fourth year a drunken Sirius reveals to Harry that he and prongs used to enjoy fuckin Lily. Cue flashback. And Lily never told them which of them wad the father? Lol.

• 1 month later...
Guest Merula Aeolus

So after quite some time, I wrote a teaser for this story-challenge. I used the challenges padfoot's bitches and sirius sowing his wild oats for the plot. it is part of another larger story (not a PWP) I am placing it in once after i finish editing it. if anyone wants to critique it before i post, now while I am editing it would be the time.

contact me at: merula.aeolus@gmail.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.