Click Here!

Seeking Beta for Three (Possibly Four) Stories

Scaley-Randy

I'm looking for an experienced and critical beta (whom is also familiar/comfortable with the fandoms and kinks listed below) to edit and review three (or maybe four) erotic stories. The first of which I am currently in the process of writing while the other two (or three) are already planned out. The first story is a one-shot original story that involves tentacle sex as well as birthing and egg-laying, although if this one is successful, it may lead to follow up which might involve more normal sex. The second one is a multi-chapter Bleach story involving interracial sex and themes (black dominance type of stuff, if you know what I mean) along with pregnancy. And the third one will be a one-shot Fairly Odd Parents story that centers around (soft) vore and expansion. Note that these are only the stories I have planned thus far and I may come up with more in the future. These will be my first erotic stories so any help and advice is greatly appreciated! Don't be too afraid of being harsh as any criticism would be helpful! Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.