Click Here!

SeeXInu fic!

Guest Korozo

Trying to hunt down a fic from not long ago! No title or author remembered, but I do recall a lot of details!

I don't quite remember how it started, but I believe it had to do with Inuyasha dealing with turning into a human once per month, and worrying about staying safe. Kagome had left, I think.

Sesshomaru appears at some point and he does something that makes Inuyasha owe him, so he has Inuyasha train Rin to protect herself. While the two are in closer contact, there's a scene in a river where they play-fight and Sesshomaru licks him (the licking is a recurring thing) and Inuyasha just thinks it's weird.

Later in the fic a small white dog requests Inuyasha come see his master, Sesshomaru's mom, and it turns out she's trapped in the castle and her place can only be taken by a dog demon. She tricks Inuyasha into becoming trapped so she can leave, but Sesshomaru takes his place and sends him away. Inuyasha is then trapped outside a barrier around the castle but breaks through it using Tetsusaiga and then they live I guess happily ever after or something?

Also the little dog can turn into a bigger, less friendly dog and there's a fight scene at some point. Also Sesshomaru gets his arm back at some point, Inuyasha gets it for him. And I think Sesshomaru's dragon loses a head somewhere along the line?

That's all I got, hope it's enough to get some help. XP

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.