Click Here!

Draco the Cuckold

Guest Fluxalux

Guest Fluxalux

After the war, Draco Malfoy and his family manage to escape Azkaban due to some extremely heavy fines and bribes, leaving them no option but to enter him into a most humiliating marriage to Astoria Greengrass. Several clauses in the contract give her complete control over the Malfoy Mansion and the finances, but they were the only family with enough money willing to take a disgraced Draco. His parents have been forced to move out to the old Coach House as Astoria Malfoy is now the master of Malfoy Manor.

This is of course kept out of the public eye for the most, but at home its Astoria that pulls the strings and keeps Draco on a tight leash. Unhappy with his very small penis and unsatisfactory performances is bed (Two years of not managing to impregnate her) she activates a Cuckold clause in the marriage contract.

The marriage still needs an heir so Astoria forces Draco to go through a ritual that will improve his fertility, only it requires Draco to "absorb" semen to improve his own. And who does Astoria turn to for the most potent source? Harry Potter of course. The most powerful young Wizard in Britain, and at age 29 already the father of 7 children with Ginny Potter (3 sets of twins and their firstborn).

But she is clever in her approach as the person she turns to first is in fact Ginny, knowing the deep hatred she has for the Malfoys (Ginny blames them the most for her brothes death, after Voldemort of course). She gives Ginny a way to humiliate Draco (Forcing him to eat his biggest rivals semen? What can be more humiliating?) and they make an agreement where Astoria will provide Ginny with Pensieve memories of the humiliating acts while Ginny keeps the semen from a few handjobs/blowjobs she gives Harry and secretly filling phials of it which she owls to Astoria. In return she gets the memories of Astoria forcing Draco to drink the semen and for some reason, it turns Ginny on like nothing else and when Harry comes home from his Head Auror job that evening she is an absolute nymph in bed, in the way she hadn't been since before their first child so Harry is of course very happy.

This goes on for a few weeks, every time a pensieve memory is delivered, Ginny becomes almost insatiable in bed with an energy she hasn't had the past 5 years or so. Harry of course is curious to this newfound lust and notices that the pensieve in his study has been used lately so he goes in to see the last memory and is shocked to see Draco drinking Semen from a phial his apparently dominant wife feeds him. He confronts Ginny about it and she confesses all... and then they have several rounds of extremely satisfying sex.

Things escalate from there obviously, things I would love to see happen: Ginny & Harry watching Astoria feed Draco in person (They hide under Harry's cloak), Astoria starts feminizing Draco in order to see him eventually get fucked by Harry. Draco forced to suck Harry (While Ginny and Astoria watch). Draco being kept in chastity and forced to wear sexy lingerie. Ginny eventually sharing Harry with Astoria (Letting Draco clean her up after Harry has finished inside her). Ginny inviting Hermione along under the Invisibility cloak to see Draco humiliated (Forced to suck Harry while feminized for example).

Harry is well hung but not in a silly way, 8 inches at most but quite girthy. He does however release unusually large amounts of semen when he cums. And well, any other things in that sort of genre that you can think of really. Maybe Draco gets addicted to cum in the end and has to be taken to Glory Holes for his daily dose...

I hope you enjoy the challenge and more importantly, that someone writes it!

Kudos to Fluxalux for this totally entertaining idea! I'm seconding the hope that someone picks it up.

Cuckold fics aren't really my thing, usually, but I'd read this one if it happens -- so much potential for some hilarious perviness here.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We don’t mind really, if the story is posted elsewhere and a link to it is put in the response to the challenge, but this forum is meant to be for users of Adult-fanfiction.org, so, if the story isn’t posted in our Archive, we would prefer that the readers not use this forum to discuss it. I can’t see what’s strange about that rule. 

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator. 

1 hour ago, Guest Fluxalux said:

Even if the story comes from a prompt on these forums? Bit of a strange rule...

It’s the DISCUSSION she’s disallowing, not the link to the challenge fic.  As the challenge fic is offsite, whatever options THAT site has for discussion, is what you’d be using.

AO3 has a comment feature which allows authors and readers to discuss the story chapter by chapter. If you’re going to post and read on AO3, it makes sense to discuss it there, no?

It’s not an unusual request. FFN won’t allow any links to anything not part of FFN. We’re not quite that draconian in the forum, although we ask that you don’t link to offsite stories anywhere in the archive. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I know this has nothing to do with the actual story, but damn how lazy are people now a days?
They were told directly where to find the link, can’t be bothered to scroll back!
Don’t get me started on the people who rather post ‘find me’ this instead of doing a simple google search!  It takes at most a few minutes most of the time.  I know that is all it takes me to find their damn stories!!!!

Ok, rant over I apologise to the moderators, and will take the slap on the wrist for ranting.

• 8 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.