Click Here!

Hindrance Review Responses

classicherrypoop

Smile-kun

Thank you for reading I hope you still enjoy it.

romancelover

I'm glad you like the beginning, as to Morgan being better than Brennan you will have to decide that for yourself.

natan

Thank you there is more to come.

romancelover

Are you sure i didn't give a description of how Morgan looks already. I swore that I did. I will have to go find it.

Tyves

I'm sorry that you aren't liking the characters. Kyle isn't really a main character in this so he doesn't get to tell the story. It is a big love triangle going on and that's kind of the point here. Yes Ryan really did move that far away and I hope it makes a little more sense as it goes on.

Lisa

So there is only two characters in this that are also in Harmony and mentioned in Homophobe. It's actually the main two Brennan and Ryan. However Brennan is called by a different name in those books. Kyle is acting very highschool he is a bit afraid of being out so he is still very in the closet. As to Brennan and his parents well that will get more complicated as it goes on but still everything will be explained. Ryan is very shy but also a bit of a pushover so he will go along with things he isn't sure of. Morgan well yea he's an ass but he has his sweet moments. I had a hard time writing him. As for Ryan and Brennan well there will be more about them later and if you can remember from Harmony then you will already know the answer but I will leave the details for later.

• 2 weeks later...

areralin

First off let me say thank you for purchasing the book. I am sorry that you don't seem to be pleased with it though. All I can really say is that this story was actually written as a prequel to another story of mine. It was really hard for me to write it and it took a long time with a lot of breaks between. There were a lot of places where I didn't even like how it flowed together. Over all though I was mostly trying to give a back story for a different story of mine. That story which is called Harmony will be available in complete for free on my website soon. I hope you read it because it might help this story make sense for you. I am not sure if I want to post it yet though because part of it can be a spoiler for this story and as you mentioned it isn't yet posted in full on adultfanfiction. I will try to get it up though.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.