Click Here!

Infantilism/Ageplay

Guest Rachel

I have not read most of these, but:

Slave Pet Harry

Harry Potter, thought he had life good. He was wrong. One day it all changed. 3Plus, AB/DL, Ageplay, Anal, Angst, BDSM, B-Mod, BP, CBT, D/s, DP, Fingering, Fist, GB, HJ, Herm, MC, M/M, M/s, Minor1, Minor2, MPreg, Oral, Rape, Rim, S&M, Scat, SH, Slave, Spank, TB/DL, TF, Tort, Toys, Trans, Violence, WIP, WS

[LadyYukiAkiyama] Harry Potter > Threesomes/Moresomes

Preventative Measures

The Harry that came to Hogwarts isn't what anyone expected. A serious, angry young man, he has the adults close to him wondering if he's just the next coming of Voldemort. After dropping back into Harry's life, Sirius decides it's time to 3Plus, AB/DL, Ageplay, Anal, Angst, Contro, D/s, DP, Fet, Fingering, H/C, HJ, Humil, M/M, Minor2, Oral, Other, Rim, Solo, Toys, Voy, WIP

[speedyTomato] Harry Potter > Slash - Male/Male

Rise of the Founder’s Heir

Rescued by a stranger from his families past on Dudley’s Birthday, Harry learns of his destiny, and begins to truly learn how to live and love as he evolves into the powerful wizard he’s always been destined to be. 3Plus, Abuse, AFFO, Ageplay, Anal, Anthro, Beast, DP, Fet, H/C, HJ, Humil, M/M, Minor1, MPreg, OC, Oral, Rim, Solo, TB/DL, Toys, Voy, WD

[Diapered_Hanku] Harry Potter > Threesomes/Moresomes

The New Charms Master Extraordinaire

Years after the war Harry and the gang are teachers at Hogwarts and there is a new Charms Teacher that Cacthes Harry's eye 3Plus, Abortion, Abuse, Ageplay, Anal, Angst, BDSM, Beast, Bi, Bigotry, CBT, Contro, CR, D/s, F/F, Fet, Fist, H/C, HJ, Herm, Humil, Inc, MC, M/M, M/s, MiCD, Minor2, MPreg, OC, Oral, Other, PWP, Racist, Rape, Rim, S&M, SH, Slave, Solo, Spank, Tort, Toys, UST, Violence, Voy, WAFF, WD, WIP, WS

[Aresgodofchaos] Harry Potter > Slash - Male/Male

• 3 months later...

Okay so I had to look in my archives to find more that are not off the top of my head, so here are some more.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096537Harry/Sirius

Okay so this one is basically my favorite ageplay story ever!

It's a livejournal, is that okay? http://snape-potter.livejournal.com/2665221.htmlIt's Little Boy Lost by eriador117

You should also check out deidre_aithne on livejournal because she has a lot of ageplay fics for multiple pairings. Sorry I don't have more, but infantilism fics are hard to find.

They are so difficult. I'm having problems finding my favorite in this fandom. It's Harry/Snape and Snape takes Harry from the cupboard under the stairs when HArry flashbacks, and they start their relationship on a trial basis (a day). Severus is purposely devious and punishing.

I love the fiction and I'm pretty sure its not on AFF

Have you heard of it? I lost my link to it when I got a new computer.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.