Click Here!

Hope - Review Response

pittwitch

The story is started here: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107294

So, this started as a challenge to myself - three 1,000 word chapters based on the inspiration found in an anchor tattoo. Of course, the chapters were meant to be: Faith, Hope and Love, represented by a cross, an anchor and a heart. Silly fickle muse thing would not cooperate so it will be: Hope, Faith, Love.

I posted this for myself - if I threw it out into the ether I would have to finish it. In all honesty, I didn't expect any response. Everyone is fond of pointing out that Femmedom is too niche to be popular. Bah! I don't care. I want to write this because this is what I'd like to read.

Alexandria:

I cannot thank you enough for your praise. I agree - Fem forever. I'm glad you enjoyed the first. Here's hoping the second - which should be up by Sunday - doesn't disappoint.

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
Now, how did I miss this gem? There's no excuse, really. No amount of busy should keep me from reading your work, my Witch!

This: "A dark-haired woman reclined against the pillows heaped on the bed, sipping from her coffee mug as she merely watched the sunrise silhouette her guest, painting his hard edges in fire. Biding her time, she waited for that moment, the perfect moment, when he would completely surrender to the elements, when even the tension in his arms would dissipate and she could begin."

That's just perfect. The superb clarity of the imagery, and the profound and compelling sensuality of the waiting woman, and her pet. Once again, you give us a domme who is powerful and compassionate, and your deep understanding of the emotional commitment for both domme and pet, the contract between them, is unmatched.

I absolutely love this, and I'll be waiting patiently for the next installment of this wonderful story

Oh dear BW - this was just another word doodle based on that lovely tattoo I spied on vacation. Of course, I didn't mean to go all plot on myself, but the pet's story has grown and I'm finding it hard to stay in my own 1,000 word limit. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed it. I know full well that you, my dearest Wench, fall in the type of audience I dream of having. Any praise from you is high praise. Would you believe that tiny little part is my absolute favorite part too?

We've had so many discussions on the topics but still it stupefies me when other folks just don't get the beauty of the submission, or where the actual power lies. I'm so lucky to have a friend in you - one who does.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.