Click Here!

The perverse Potter Familly

Guest Draynuy

Guest Draynuy

Harry Potter has three Wives, Ginny weasley is Lady Potter, Gabrielle Delacour is Lady Black and Daphnée Greengrass is his third wife but stays Lady Greengrass.

The four of them have always been quite liberated with their sexual practice and are also quite perverted, furthermore the aura of Velane from Gabrielle has totally shattered their inhibition over the years.

Then, whenever the time is for one of their child to enter in the world of sexuality, the four adults enjoy to induce someone new to their world of pleasure and tabou.

Other detail:

All Potter are bisexual and Harry is generally the first to introduce one of the children to sex.

Harry, Daphne, Ginny and Gabrielle try to hide their familly fun

The unique adult that know the pratice of the Familly Potter are Bill and Fleur and they participite often with any member or at the orgie

All the children of near familly are introduced to the joy of sex and the vacancy to Uncle Harry are quite the favorite of all children.

Sometimes Friend of the familly (like Katie) or friend of the children are also introduced to the perverse practice of the Familly.

Even if the smut must be heavy in this fic I would like a bit of plot with the fiction.

• 1 month later...
Guest Draynuy

Like nearly all of my challenges I would prefer that someone that take it, tries to write it in a bisexual version but if it's really no possible for you, you can always turn it in a hetero version.

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.