Click Here!

New SubCatagory Requests for Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Krulos

Hi, I have some sub-catagory requests for Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanfiction in the archive, they are:

1.) Buffy/Satsu

2.) Faith/Willow (or Willow/Faith)

3.) Tara/Cordelia

Thank you for your time and effort and attention, it sure would help make writing fanfic and publishing it clearly here a lot more easy, both to find and to catagorize.

Signed:

Krulos.

The requirement for subcategories is that there be at least five existing stories for each subcategory. If you can provide DG with at least five links for each of those pairings, it'll make this go much faster. :)

I get the matter about the numbers of stories, I really do, but the number of such stories may well be more than you people think there are...

I know if you open the topic up for settings, it may well open up the writings for fans to write into- psychologically, and I don't really understand that, but it's a phenominon about human minds.

Thanks for explaining that little rule you people have, and no, I am not asking you to violate your own rules.

DG, Satsu is a slayer in season 8 and after, an Oriental (Japanese, I think she's of the Samurai class), and she is frankly in love with Buffy- they wind up girlfriends... something that would help open the door to the First Evil in their lives!
NOTE: It takes evil Deeds, not evil Desires (not willingly acted upon) to open that door in your soul, but once open, addiction frankly takes hold Very quickly! I am not saying that Orientation makes wickedness, but that Deeds do, and orientation Inclines one to various brands of wickedness! Ladies; frankly, in the real world, I hate sex! This is a connundrum because I love children! Actually; the mere concept of sticking some part of me into somebody else repulses me!- but, I do understand that such things are necessary for humanity to increase in number- hence my ideological trap...

I told you this to clairify my attitude on 'physical intimacy' (regardless of genders involved- far worse intra-gender, but for some people: that's a blind-spot, actually!), understanding is required- no?

Thank you.

Signed:

Krulos.

Considering I've been through that subdomain, story by story? I think I would know what's there and what isn't. Not only that, as part of the ongoing clean up, I DO go back and check through to see if I need to add anything. So far, I've not needed to.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.