Click Here!

HELP! Looking for a sleeping beauty/beauty and the beast crossover (slash, with some beastiality)!

Guest whisperwhiskers

Guest whisperwhiskers

Hi!

I'm looking for a fic I've read a few months ago here on AFF (I think). It's a sleeping beauty/beauty and the beast crossover.

If I remember correctly it was about a boy who lived in a tower (?) with a wizard. Don't remember the reason why the boy ended up there with him, though. Then my memory gets even more mixed up because I'm not entirely sure if he got a dog before or after he was raped by a bunch of men who were living in the garden as frogs and other kinds of animals because the wizard bewitched them. They tried to steal some vegetables. Or fruit or something like that, not really sure.

Anyway, the wizard left for a few days and the spell he cast on the men wore of so they grabbed the boy as soon as they were human again and raped him. (Who's described as beautiful, by the way. What a surprise.) Maybe it occured a bit different, I can't remember well.

Uuuhm yeah, what else... Ah right, there's some beastiality going on during the rape and before/after with the dog the boy got and in later chapters with a man who is based on the beast of beauty and the beast, I think.

The wizard walks in one time the dog and the boy have sex and is devastated and he sends the boy away (?). Or takes the dog away, it's pretty blurry here. Uhm, it sounds a bit weird and perverse (and let's face it: it is.) but the boy didn't know any better (maybe due to the rape?) and he was in need of some love and confused the companionship with his dog with the affection and closeness two humans share if they're in love with each other (pretty sure it's after the rape).

And the man who rescues him (?) or meets him or whatever, is, as already said, a beast and later on they have sex, and if I remember correctly, because of the spell the beast is under. Or not. Gah, I don't know, I've read too many different things and now there's a big mush of plots in my head and sometimes there are little chunks of them popping up but I'm unable to connect them with the correct story. (That's what bookmarks are for but I FREAKIN' LOST ALL OF THEM! I honestly thought my life was over when I installed my browser new and the back-up didn't work.)

Well. That's it for now. Anyone know this story and can :help:me out? I'm growing desperate here.

Thanks in advance!

(Any strange wording, misspelling or weird use of tenses could be caused by the fact that I'm not a native speaker of english.)

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.