Click Here!

Tram Pararam

Guest toushin

Guest toushin

Tram Pararam is a website that offers you a great collection of toon sex at its best, with all the details and close-ups, carefully drawn for genuine admirers of animation! My challenge requests are multi-crossover series that revolve around the cartoons on the site.

Idea

My first idea is a remake of Changing Channels by Maguppy puppy where a character gets trapped inside of all your favorite TV shows. I came up with this idea after reading chapter 5.

Instead of getting trapped inside live action shows the main character get trapped inside the Tram Pararam cartoons.

Idea 2

Love Zombie is a Pjurado I would like to be remade into a Tram Pararam multi crossover. In it a guy goes to the hospital with a severe flu after a couple of days it starts to go down but he gains a ravenous hunger. Eventually he kisses the nurse injecting her with the virus turning her into a sex crazed zombie.

A primer of sorts

Some people have a way of measuring what goes around them, of course it varies from person to person. For me, the situation I found myself in stunk of a movie plot more absurd than that Braindead movie I'd seen. Nothing in my life could of prepared me from what I witnessed & participated in. The closest i could describe it as was a zombie apocalypse, only a ravenous hunger for flesh was replaced with self rejuvenation & perpetual lust while gratuitous sex took place of gratuitous violence. My simple college life was over. My thoughts went from “Getting the latest Tekken game” and “What I needed do to keep my GPA from dropping” to “what hell is going on" and "It's so good, I must be still dreaming."

Change the nurse into the mother from As told by ginger ad go from there.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest greenmean machine

Hi, Admin here.  The original post here that I removed mentions the person who posted this receiving money for writing fan fiction, and offering to do it for others.  Getting paid for writing fan fiction is a terrific way for all concerned to get into a great deal of legal trouble, including for whoever is hosting your illegal story.  And yes, people have gotten into a great deal of legal trouble before.  Authors tend to get a wee bit litigious at others illegally profiting from their copyrighted work.  Under no circumstances is it acceptable here (or, indeed, anywhere else) for people to advertise writing fan fiction for money.

Edited by Melrick
Removed post because it mentions people paying them for writing fan fiction.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.