Click Here!

"Buffy's Bitch", by Oric13.

Krulos

I gotta say, I like the way he (assuming Oric is male) has Buffy get 'infected' with lust from a demon's slime, and turn that on Cordelia, seemingly in an attempt to 'put her in her place' as it were.

However, it does seem to me that Buffy would more likely hold Cordy down when she's doing these things to her that she does in that story... as well as the "kissing scenes" between those two women!

One of my favorite scenes in it is when Buffy traps Cordy in the hallway and kisses her in front of everybody!- That's 'weird "mistress Buffy", as Cordelia takes to calling her! (weird being my term, she calls her "mistress Buffy" in that story.)

I did enjoy the scene in which Buffy gets over the electrified fence and is sitting in the lawn chair that Cordy was seated in, then she takes Cordy's drink- consums it herself, then kisses her.

I also liked the situation when Buffy carries Cordelia into the pool, then, jumping into the pool with her new slave in her arms, she yells "Geronimo!", and yep, Cordelia is, in effect, Buffy's slave in this one.

Yep, Buffy {Elizabeth, if we are using her real name} is a criminal here!- entertianing story.

First time publically discussing a story, so please, be understanding- Ever.

Signed:

Krulos.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/26/2014 at 6:41 PM, Guest Guest said:

I also like the way the demon's slime turns Buffy into a lesbian,,, that is exceedinly ODD!

Yes it is, Oric13 and I have been emailing to one-another over a period of time, and he told me that he’s planning on continuing, but tends to get caught up in real life, apparently. (I’m going to protect his privacy too, as I don’t want to be rude, so that’s why I left out a lot of the reasons why he’s not been updating as much recently) But he did say that he wants to continue writing his stories- and loves to hear from fans what they think about his ideas!

Please, folks, keep on telling him what you think of his works!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.