Click Here!

World of Letoria: Karen and Laci

Letoria

I'm going to use this forum thread to keep any interested readers and fans updated when I add new installments to my ongoing erotic, romantic story of love between a 35 year old businesswoman and her estranged daughter's troubled, going-on-14 best friend Laci. Once the story here at AFF has caught up with the most current chapter on my website (link below), I'll use this to give progress updates.

I've just posted Chapter 10 here on AFF. I'm currently at work writing Chapters 15 and 16 -- progress is slow because summer offers so many diversions that demand my time and attention.

I hope readers interested in the F/f genre from a woman's perspective will give it a chance. While the lovemaking is explicit, it's never gratuitous -- it always occurs within the context of the overarching story. The story is in fact the driving force, the erotica secondary.

I appreciate any and all comments, and if they come with an email address, I'll respond directly. If not, I'll make mention here. That said, I want to thank member Kairae for his/her very kind and supportive review. It made my day. Such reviews are my (and I suspect most authors here) royalty checks. They matter.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just posted Chapter 11 of Karen and Laci.

It's been hard for me to do any writing this summer. I'm about 1/3 of the way through Chapter 15, though curiously enough I've pretty much finished the rough draft of Chapter 16. That one is one of those surprise gifts the Muses sometimes give me. It comes to me essentially complete. I'll start writing, and all of a sudden, I know exactly where its going. It's like a movie unfolding in my head.

Still, the writing is coming very slowly. My real life, my day job so to speak, always has priority on my time. I've spent a lot of time in my gardens, something that gives me great pleasure and serves as my own private spiritual retreat. My wife and I have consciously decided to spend time every evening where computers and TVs are turned off and it's just the two of us. That time is taken from time that would otherwise be given over to writing. I've been friends with Insomnia for many years. She visits often, perhaps three nights a week, and when she does, I use the time to write.

So, progress is slow, but it is steady.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. Next weekend, my wife and I are taking in a live performance of Beethoven's 9th Symphony. The day after that, we're going on vacation for a week on a Canadian island in the Bay of Fundy where we'll be off the grid and by ourselves. I hope to come back renewed, refreshed, and re-energized. In the meantime, I hope everyone enjoys Chapter 11.