Click Here!

Looking for Harry Potter beta

WinterWolf

I have written a Harry Potter fic in the past. I got about 10 chapters in then lost my beta and that ended that. I am far to self conscious to post anything I write with out it being looked at first.

Lately I have been thinking about doing some writing again but I would like to have a beta lined up before I start. I do not want to put the time into something that no one will ever read. So I am asking to see if anyone is interested in helping me first.

What I am planning on writing is a Ginny fic. Other then that I am not sure what I am going write about. I do have a few ideas that I posted in the challenge forum and a few more that I did not post. Once I find a beta and I know what he/she is comfortable with then I will pick an idea and start writing. To give you an idea of what I may want to write I will post a link to my challenge thread below.

What I am looking for in a beta is someone that will not be nice. If it is wrong or even just hard to read I want to know so I can fix it. I can take the honest truth about my writing.

I would prefer a female beta since I am a guy and I want to make sure I get any female point of views correct but I would not say no to a guy offering me help.

I am a little rusty with the characters personalities so I am sure I will need help with that too.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/57037-not-enough-ginny-stories/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.