Click Here!

Cordelia's Mistress: Tara!

Krulos

In a nutshell, Tara enslaves Cordelia. Doesn't have to be BDSM, but since Tara is a gay gal, (and assuming that Cordelia isn't), this Could well include molestation: Tara groping Cordelia, and insisting that Cordelia look Tara in the eyes meekly when she's Touching her inappropriately.

The idea is that Tara wants to humiliate Cordelia, because she found out that Cordelia was bullying Willow, whom Tara loves... it's "defend my girl's honor" that's passing through Tara's mind, but in a corrupt method, so she's likely to grope Cordelia in Cordelia's bedroom with one hand (let's say her right hand is grabbing Cordelia's left breast) and when Cordy looks away, begging her to stop touching her, Tara slaps Cordelia with her left hand while continuing to molest Cordelia with her right hand, when Tara slaps Cordelia full on the face, she says to her "Look your mistress in the eyes, b*tch!" it's like she's telling her "look me in the eyes when I molest you.", or something like that., but she Has to make perfectly clear to Cordelia that she owns her!)... or she gets in bed with Cordelia, without Cordelia's permission, and proceeds to kiss her, lying on top of the brunette.

Could well involve Tara sitting on Cordelia and forcing the brunette to make the blonde beautiful, then Tara takes Cordelia out for a date (because Tara is a lesbian and wants to enjoy her slave, and to humiliate Cordelia for making fun of Willow, and she wants to have a good time).

Another scene is where Tara makes Cordelia prepare Tara's breakfast, (possibly in the all-together, though not necessarily- this story Should be disturbing) then, when Tara is eating, she's also sitting on Cordelia's lap, with Cordelia very hungry too., should be an amount of anger on Tara's part, developing into hatred for Cordelia!

This challenge is inspired by CallistoLexx's story "who's my bitch?", involving a vengeful Tara trying to get back at Cordelia for hurting Willow's feelings; so, that's the inspirtation for this idea. And I do hope CallistoLexx reads this and continues with that series!

Note: I know well that not every homosexual is vengeful, but, people are people, and some are vengeful, especially if someone that they are fond of is oppressed, people like that are only off on one Major detail, and I am saying it's possible that Tara WOULD get vengeful about someone hurting Willow for years- and demand to settle accounts with the bully!

Length: recommended; 8-10 chapters of good length.

Pairing: Tara/Cordelia

Recommended warnings/tags: Nonconsensual, control (possibly mind control), abuse, (possibly also sexual abuse)

Advice: have Tara come to her senses by the end

Final requirements: Have Fun Writing it!

Basic Concept: Tara gets angry at Cordelia's bullying of Willow and takes her frustrations out on her, possibly involving wrestling with her to show dominance over her!

Should have Tara picking on Cordelia, and forcing her to take weeks off at a time from her job, so she can abuse her!

Note: I do not hate Cordelia, for this, she's just a convieniant victim in this story.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.