Click Here!

Pokemon Crystal Mind - Discussion, Contest, Character Submission, and Critique Thread

Destroyahirismix666

Basically, anything that you have to say about the story that you either don't feel cofortable putting in a review, or wish to talk to me, the author, face-to-face.

The last few times I tried running forms on the conventional Fanfiction(dot)net I lost my interest after a few months of roleplaying. The forums were eventually taken down by me after I and my friends left. However, This is likely to be different. It's more of a author-to-reader response thread. While this story is between 40 and 55 percent planned out, I'm definately open to any ideas, even if I won't take them just as you stated them or might not take them at all. SO yeah, just ping your thoughts off of me. Just FYI though, for the majority of this story I will be writing anywhere from 10 to 20 chapters ahead of what I'm posting.

Also, contests. I'll be doing some contests. They'll basically be questions to reference something in Pokemon, gaming in general, Anime in General, or something else. You never know. The prize being that you can create your own character, and team of 4-6 Pokemon, and I will insert them in the story for a battle. The contests won't be occuring all the time, and you may have to wait long periods of time before you end up in the story. (With a few exceptions, it's also unlikely your character will be appearing for multiple chapters). I'll be making a submission sheet for your character if you win a contest. It's a first come-first serve, so you'd better be here ready with the winning answer(s) when a contest goes up. Consistently checking this forum and reading any author notes before and after the chapter will tell you when these contests start.

With all of that in mind, let's have some fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Hey Hey! Competion time!

The first TWO (2) seperate winners will get to submit their OC's, via a forum I will be putting up shortly, into my story.

Here's the question for the submissions, and it's really simple.

Throughout the Pokemon games, the phrases 'It's not very Effective' and 'It's super effective!' are used quite often to specify type advantages and disadvantages in battles. In this story, the same terms are occasionally used. As a running gag in this story, the phrase 'It's Super Effective' or 'It's Really Effective' automatically gets followed up by Takuya commenting 'Especially against Living Things!'

This is a reference to a popular game franchise that outdates Pokemon. Tell me the game's name (I'll take the international or Japanese name, both count), year released, and character that makes this remark, to win the prize.

Hint: It's REmake is coming to PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox360, and Xbox1 shortly.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.