Click Here!

NCIS Mcgee getting shot by Ari

Guest losing adventure

Guest losing adventure

Set during Kill Ari. In this fic Kate still gets shot and dies, but the first bullet that was aimed at Tim, instead of missing him completely either ricocheted back and struck him in the back of the head or it grazes him deeply on the temple or something. Mcgees so high on adrenaline that he doesnt feel it at that time. But he might have had headaches. After Kate is shot and gone, emotions run high and both Gibbs or Tony come down and are angry and say stuff. I think this is an AU version that Tim did/didnt do something in time the author added for dramatic effect. I think Tony says something to the effect that Mcgee should be grateful that hes alive. That where Kate died, he lived. Also remember Gibbs being cold to Mcgee and being hard on him. They dont notice Tim is hit until he has been thoroughly chewed out and turns to walk away only to collapse in a heap. Of course there is guilt all around and Tony and Gibbs turn protective papa bear and big brother and have geared up their hunt for Ari. It was a really well written story with a great flow and angst.

I think there was this part from McGees POV that made it look like they thought it would have been better if he was the one that died. But it could just be from another fic so. Thank you for any help you guys can offer.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.