Click Here!

Nightcrawler/OFC

otaku330

I have an idea for a Nightcrawler/OFC fic I'd like someone to write. Here is the basic plot/idea:

The OC is a non-mutant/normal human who just so happens to be the older sister of Beast Boy, a mutant. (Yes, I'm talking about Garfield Mark Logan. THAT Beast Boy. I/you/we shall be "temporarally borrowing" him from DC for the use of this fic. He will be the only DC character in the fic as this is not meant to be a Marvel/DC universe mash-up fic.) Anyways...

Mr and Mrs Logan, parents of Garfield and the OC, treated Garfield as a family curse and kept him hidden away from the outside world. (Think along the lines of how the Dursleys treated Harry Potter.) Homeschooled and never allowed to leave his room, Gar's only links to the outside world were his TV, computer, and his sister--the OC. While their parents are horrified by Gar and treat him like a unwanted house pet the OC saw just a normal human boy, her baby brother, and she loves him.

Finally fed up with how their parents are raising Gar the OC runs away with him and they live the next few years on the streets. Moving from town to town the siblings don't stay in one place for long because of public opinions towards mutants. They eventually end-up at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters where Gar is enrolled and the OC is offered a minor staff position so she can stay with him. Here she meets and is instantaly smitten with the resident joker, and German language professor, Kurt Wagner.

Please not that the OC should be just a regular and down to earth girl, no fighting guru, no skimpy clothes, no extraordinary or unrealistic physical attributes. ie: Not a Mary-Sue. I have some more ideas to flush-out the OC and backstory some more so if you need any more help don't hesitate to ask. I can help beta, offer suggestions, help work out a plot, co-author, etc. Feel free to contact me via PM on here or fanfiction(dot)net. (My pen-name on the other site is superfreak330.)

• 2 weeks later...

I have an idea for a Nightcrawler/OFC fic I'd like someone to write. Here is the basic plot/idea:

The OC is a non-mutant/normal human who just so happens to be the older sister of Beast Boy, a mutant. (Yes, I'm talking about Garfield Mark Logan. THAT Beast Boy. I/you/we shall be "temporarally borrowing" him from DC for the use of this fic. He will be the only DC character in the fic as this is not meant to be a Marvel/DC universe mash-up fic.) Anyways...

Mr and Mrs Logan, parents of Garfield and the OC, treated Garfield as a family curse and kept him hidden away from the outside world. (Think along the lines of how the Dursleys treated Harry Potter.) Homeschooled and never allowed to leave his room, Gar's only links to the outside world were his TV, computer, and his sister--the OC. While their parents are horrified by Gar and treat him like a unwanted house pet the OC saw just a normal human boy, her baby brother, and she loves him.

Finally fed up with how their parents are raising Gar the OC runs away with him and they live the next few years on the streets. Moving from town to town the siblings don't stay in one place for long because of public opinions towards mutants. They eventually end-up at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters where Gar is enrolled and the OC is offered a minor staff position so she can stay with him. Here she meets and is instantaly smitten with the resident joker, and German language professor, Kurt Wagner.

Please not that the OC should be just a regular and down to earth girl, no fighting guru, no skimpy clothes, no extraordinary or unrealistic physical attributes. ie: Not a Mary-Sue. I have some more ideas to flush-out the OC and backstory some more so if you need any more help don't hesitate to ask. I can help beta, offer suggestions, help work out a plot, co-author, etc. Feel free to contact me via PM on here or fanfiction(dot)net. (My pen-name on the other site is superfreak330.)

Hello there! i'm working on a couple of other pieces right now but this did interest me in the concept. Sadly I don't know much at all about Beast Boy BUT I am more than willing to learn and take pointers where needed. I would guess that the backstory could be covered in the opening fairly swiftly to then switch the focus towards Kurt/OC.

Would there be any other things you would request from this? Like would you prefer it to be more romance focused or would you like a fair portion of smut and fetishes included? Happy to go either way or combine it for some romantic smut - it's your request so it's your story really. It may take a few weeks as I have other projects lining up but do get in touch by reply/PM/whatever and we can work something out if you like.

Hello there! i'm working on a couple of other pieces right now but this did interest me in the concept. Sadly I don't know much at all about Beast Boy BUT I am more than willing to learn and take pointers where needed. I would guess that the backstory could be covered in the opening fairly swiftly to then switch the focus towards Kurt/OC.

Would there be any other things you would request from this? Like would you prefer it to be more romance focused or would you like a fair portion of smut and fetishes included? Happy to go either way or combine it for some romantic smut - it's your request so it's your story really. It may take a few weeks as I have other projects lining up but do get in touch by reply/PM/whatever and we can work something out if you like.

FYI: Somebody else already PM'd me about taking this on, but you're more than welcome to do your own take on it too. (Just thought I'd be honest and tell you that upfront.) All I know about Beast Boy I mostly got from the Teen Titans show. The old one from 2003, not the newer Teen Titans Go! But if you want to add in anything you like from the comic verse please feel free to do so. For written information about Beast Boy there's always Wikipedia.

Also, if you'd prefer to differentiate your version from the other person who's writing based on this idea you can always substitute Beast Boy for another Teen Titan like Raven or Starfire, or even your own mutant OC--That'd be okay with me. The main thing that is important to keep is that the OC (the sister/Kurt's love interest in the fic not the aforementioned possible mutant OC) is NOT a mutant.

As far as the genre of story I'd like, I'm mostly drawn towards romantic-comedies. Being an X-men fic it'll probably have some action and what not in it too though. And if you could write in some graphic smut too that would DEFINITELY be welcome! If you'd like to talk more about this feel free to PM me or email me at naruturd(at)gmail(dot)com and include something like "Nightcrawler Fic" in the subject so I know it's not spam.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.