Click Here!

Jessica nigri

Guest Castle

• 1 year later...
Guest Theblackpalacefiles

Iv been interested in writing something for her, give me your ideas. Message me on my fanfiction tumblr so we can talk about it

www.theblackpalacefiles.tumblr.com

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Forum necros are magical things.

If there’s anyone at all interested, I had a Jessica Nigri story as a WIP, and have been thinking of another (which I’ll probably hold off on until I can poll some other people I know read my stuff), so I might get around to that soon. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Guess T

Oh man. Would love something of Nigri. Tasteful and non-violent though. She’s an adventurous, fun-loving woman with a killer body. I'm sure someone has some kinky ideas that might mesh with her personality. Only seen a couplein existence and they’ve been poorly written shambles  •__•

• 6 months later...
On 01/12/2016 at 3:14 PM, wrecked24 said:

Forum necros are magical things.

If there’s anyone at all interested, I had a Jessica Nigri story as a WIP, and have been thinking of another (which I’ll probably hold off on until I can poll some other people I know read my stuff), so I might get around to that soon. :)

Would love to read your story. I love Jess but the quality of rule 34 and fiction featuring her isn’t normally of a standard befitting her XD

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.