Click Here!

Harry Potter - A Malfoy affair

SpartanAlchemist

Just an ideas I had and decided to post it hoping someone would decide to take it and run with it.

Idea

Draco blackmails his teacher(writers choice on how) Lily potter into having an affair with him during his 5th year and after a while he doesn't need the blackmail to continue the affair.

what I would like/not like to see(don't know all the terminology very well)

Hung Draco

lots-of-cum draco

Large breast Lily(g-cup is cool)

cum whore lily

only draco has sex with lily. he can have her wear a vibrator or something that he controls if you wish

rough sex(against walls, over desks, skull fuck, light bondage is cool too)

normal squick disclaimer - no scat, death, vore, gore, and stuff along those lines

feel free to add an older(then draco) fem harry that somehow discovers and joins in of you desire(same draco only rule applies like with lily).

I check all my 'challenges/requests' every other day or so, so if you have a question feel free to post it

Edited by SpartanAlchemist

I like this challenge, and I may try to work on something at least similar to what you're asking. Though not sure how well it'll come out, we'll see.

I wish you luck on that. Please be sure to post a link or at the very least the site it will be on and the name of the story so others, and myself, can check it out.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm just going through and bumping 5 of my challenges that I would most like to see done as I have nothing better to do X ) so, Bump.

• 1 month later...
Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Just an ideas I had and decided to post it hoping someone would decide to take it and run with it.

Idea

Draco blackmails his teacher(writers choice on how) Lily potter into having an affair with him during his 5th year and after a while he doesn't need the blackmail to continue the affair.

what I would like/not like to see(don't know all the terminology very well)

Hung Draco

lots-of-cum draco

Large breast Lily(g-cup is cool)

cum whore lily

only draco has sex with lily. he can have her wear a vibrator or something that he controls if you wish

rough sex(against walls, over desks, skull fuck, light bondage is cool too)

normal squick disclaimer - no scat, death, vore, gore, and stuff along those lines

feel free to add an older(then draco) fem harry that somehow discovers and joins in of you desire(same draco only rule applies like with lily).

I check all my 'challenges/requests' every other day or so, so if you have a question feel free to post it

I find this idea to be hot and it totally sounds like something Draco would do for various reasons.

Reason Uno would be to show the mudblood slut her place (i.e. serving her pureblood master's every whim)

Reason Dos would be because she hot as heck and sexy as sin.

Reason Tres would be for vengeance against Potter (male or female doesn't matter) for showing him at quidditch or anything else that occurs to his sense of superiority.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.