Click Here!

Unable to Log-In.

Guest CheatCodes

Guest CheatCodes

I was just recently granted permission to start posting by an Admin. Seeing as I was now able to finally post, I went to log in. However, as I click the 'Sign In' button on the top right, nothing pops up to allow me to type in my information. I thought it was odd so I just decided to right click where it says 'Sign In' and clicked 'Open Link in New Tab' and came up to the page to log in.

Now after I typed in all the information, I clicked Log In and it said 'No sign in name entered' and wouldn't allow me to log in no matter how many times I tried. However, I decided to try out using Google Chrome to Log Into the forums with since my browser I use all the time, FireFox, was acting weird. So I went to Google Chrome and the same thing happens.

Screenshot:

0a90466fc1d73dff74db62fb37bf6184.png

So as you can see, my info is typed in yet this pops up when I try to log in. I've tried other browsers and the same thing happens. Any idea what's wrong or if it's just something on my end...?

I was just recently granted permission to start posting by an Admin. Seeing as I was now able to finally post, I went to log in. However, as I click the 'Sign In' button on the top right, nothing pops up to allow me to type in my information. I thought it was odd so I just decided to right click where it says 'Sign In' and clicked 'Open Link in New Tab' and came up to the page to log in.

Now after I typed in all the information, I clicked Log In and it said 'No sign in name entered' and wouldn't allow me to log in no matter how many times I tried. However, I decided to try out using Google Chrome to Log Into the forums with since my browser I use all the time, FireFox, was acting weird. So I went to Google Chrome and the same thing happens.

Screenshot:

0a90466fc1d73dff74db62fb37bf6184.png

So as you can see, my info is typed in yet this pops up when I try to log in. I've tried other browsers and the same thing happens. Any idea what's wrong or if it's just something on my end...?

Welp... I don't know what I did... but it's working now..

Weird.

You hadn't been approved to join the forum yesterday - I only approved you to join today, which is why you had problems, I would assume. Once a person applies to join the forum, they wait to be validated, and if they're approved, they can then post as normal in the forum.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.