Click Here!

Marvelfan98 Writing

marvelfan98

I actually really like how they're giving the cuckoos their own personalities and looks. It was something that was shown in the X-men the end story line and I'm really glad to see it finally coming to the 616 universe. It will be interesting to see where they take each of them.

It really seems weird how quick they're moving Laura through the original team like you said. They set up the whole Cyclopes thing just to have it end before it began and then immediately have her go to Angel. I feel like they could have just had it be Angle from the beginning and made the whole thing a lot less complicated.

I haven't been reading the new Spider-man book so I didn't know about the stuff with Jessica and Felicia. I can definitely understand Felicia being upset with Spidey though after what happened when she met Otto as Spider-man but I'm sure they'll bring her back around before to long.

As for what I'm working on now, I'm still writing the Defenders story. It's much longer then I usually write for a single chapter and I've been pretty busy lately but hopefully it shouldn;t be to much longer before it's ready. I'll be sure to post it as soon as it's finished.

Good hearing from you.

Guest Harbinger_Of_Kaos

I would normally agree if not that one acts like a mini Emma with her pompous attitude and the other one is a sheep to the first, hence why I like Mindee since she actually is independent. and I see her as the strongest of the sisters because she chooses to be her own person.

Nice guess but no its not Jess, the Spider-woman to be added is called Cindy Moon, she was bit by the same spider who bit Peter, except she was found by Ezekiel because it is hinted he foresaw the coming event called Spiderverse though oddly enough she first appears in the one called Original Sin...she also REALLY likes Peter. And for some reason Morlun refers to her as the Spider Queen which is odd in its self.

Take your time, great work like many things takes time.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Harbinger_Of_Kaos

Saw the new material, a bit slow at the start but I assume it will start to pick up speed as it progress.

Good to see you still active and hope those other projects in the wings come out just as good as your previous works.

Yeah like I said at the star originally it was going to be one really long story, so the buildup would have been followed with a lot more actual sex. But it was taking me so long to write I decided to just put it out in multiple parts instead. The next chapter should definitely have a lot more going on in it.

• 2 years later...

Hey MF,

Long time no see, though that is my fault =D

I’ve been away for a while and decided to check AFF on a whim. Saw new stories from you and just had to say hi. Keep up the good work, I’m not a great fan of the Valkyrie mythos on Marvel but it’s always good to see your writing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.