Click Here!

Searching for Adult Slash Harry Potter story Co-Authors

Hello,

I was writing a long outline for a series of volumes, when I abruptly realized there was no way I'd be able to write it on my own. So I sat down and wrote out an email to several authors on AO3, who have yet to contact me... Waiting is hard, so I decided to post that email here. However, as hard as I tried to paste the information in here it wouldn't work. To the moderators, I really did try to post it here, and I tried many different ways.

Anyway, potential co-authors, (Yes, multiple co-authors), my story contains many adult warnings such as Bestiality (Werewolf/Animagus only), male pregnancy, incest to more common ones such as Slash and violence. This will be a labor of love. It will take a very long time to write and the kink won't happen with Harry of should I say Hadrian and Harrison (not between them mind you) for quite some time - since I don't write pedophilia. Attached to this post is a document with the warnings, pairings, Series Summary Volume One Summary, Volume Two summary and the original email. If you don't want to download it yet or want to contact me please email me at: merula.aeolus@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Merula Aeolus

Co-Authors1.doc

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.