Click Here!

looking for stories

Ollivander2

Hi I'm not actually trying to remember a story, which is what I think this section is for. I am actually looking for new stories, or at least ones I haven't read yet, that are of certain pairings. Besides the pairing I'm not resistant to anything else concerning content.

The pairings are

Harry/Lily Evans Potter

Harry/Lily Luna Potter

Harry/ Daphne Greengrass

Harry/Fleur Delacour (I think that is spelled wrong, also before or after marriage to bill)

Harry/Rose Weasley

Harry/Hedwig ('mad snorkacks and Englishmen' put this one in my head. Prefer it if she is animagus)

That's all I am looking for now. Harem or multi five are OK as long as it isn't M/M at any point. F/F is OK females doing things to Harry's butt is OK and idk if there are any out there but futa stories with any of these would also be OK especially if its a M/F/F pairing with a futa.

Thank you in advance if anyone can post a link on here. If not my AFF author page has my email send it that way.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ollivander2

Bumping this and requesting anyone that has found any good and complete harry/tonks stories on any site except FF . net (I already went through those ones) to post the a link here please. I have been trying to find some but other sites don't have as good filtering capabilities as FF . Net

thanks to both of you. while I have already read all the megamatt stories that had pairings i liked, the others i havent fully explored. I didnt mention this before but I dont like cross overs. thank you anyways lissa for trying to help, i appreciate it.

Edited by Ollivander2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm also looking for a story in saw here. I don't remember what it was called but it started off harry/petunia where she would use harry during the day, then it became harry/Andromeda who was a teacher at his primary school, then harry/Narcissa who enjoyed using toys on harry who was like 8 I think when everything was happening. It is a very kinky story and has some non standard fetishes.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ollivander2

From the summaries I am finding, that sounds like the right story, but I can't find the actual story anywhere and I know I read the one I am thinking of, here on adult-fanfiction. Does anyone have a link to that story

• 9 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.