Click Here!

Harry/Fleur (Femdom, Forced Gay)

Guest justpeachy

Guest justpeachy
So this kinky little idea for a fic popped into my head and I just had to share it in the hopes that someone wants to write it! Set in 4th year for Harry. After asking Cho to go with him to the Yule Ball only to be rejected because she's going with Cedric, Harry decides to ask Fleur (Clearly the hottest Witch anyone in Hogwarts has ever seen) to the ball to make Cho jealous and Cedric envy him and Fleur accepts, on one condition.

That evening, for one hour Harry must obey every single command she gives and she instructs him to find a private room for this. He asks the Marauders Map which highlights a few snogging hot spots but when he presses on saying he needs something very, very private it suggests asking the Elves, which Harry does and Dobby shows him the Room of Requirement.

So he sends a note to Fleur with Hedwig to meet him at its entrance at 8 o clock (2 hours before curfew). He's there with his cloak and map waiting for her when she arrives promptly at 8 and has two pretty Beuxbatons girls flanking her. He explains about the room and Fleur paces back and forth 3 times before the door appears and inside they go.

A very luxurious living room appears with a cozy fire and a large couch where they sit down in as Harry stands a bit nervously in front of them. Fleur has him swear a (Minor) Magical oath that he will obey every single order she gives for the next hour and in return she will be the absolute perfect date for the Yule Ball. Harry is desperate for this to happen so he agrees and swears the oath.

The two girls who came with Fleur are then introduced as Fleur's friends (Amelie & Danielle) and that they like to have fun together. Harry is starting to think that this might be quite fun himself as the girls are rather flirty.

Fleur then says she will give the first order, starting the hour. And the order is to strip naked. Harry only hesitates for a few seconds, seeing her stern face which assures him that she is 100% serious. Her friends giggle a lot but he finally ends up completely naked, albeit shielding his privates with his hands and gulps when he sees that a huge bed has suddenly appeared in the room.

Fleur then says that he should stay still so her friends can "prep" him. So he does and they take out their wands and one makes sure to shave his face with a quick but expertly handled spell and then give him a bit of a haircut while the other does the same to his crotch, upper thighs and bum (Not that Harry exactly notices, he's trying too hard to look straight ahead and ignore their giggling as they move his hands away from his privates). Then they cast a few cleaning charms on him (One even taps his bum which causes a strange, unpleasant feeling for a second).

Fleur stands up to inspect him a bit, has him turn round for her and declares that he's ready. Harry thinks that this might just all be too good to be true, is he about to have sex with two, or perhaps even 3 very hot Witches?

Fleur then gives another order. "Harry, I order you to 'ave sex with my two friends and to obey zeir orders completely until ze hour is up or if one of my orders contradictz it."

Then she offers him one last chance to back out of the Magical oath but he's just gotten the best order in his life so he connects his wand with hers, properly sealing it.

One of Fleur's friends gives off a giggle before saying

"We like to, 'ow do you say... spice zings up a bit, non?".

Harry only nods eagerly as the two Witches take out a phial filled with a rather familiar looking potion from their robes, opening them and downing them quickly before shuddering at the horrid taste. Then they shed their robes to reveal their stunning naked bodies that have been hidden underneath. Harry gapes at them while a very small part of his brain recognizes the potion as Polyjuice.

Suddenly the girls bodies start changing until they become two extremely handsome guys in their mid 20's. They have toned bodies (Think soccer player), both around 6 or 6ft1 tall, one with brown hair the other blonde, they are both practically completely smooth on their chest, bum, upper thighs and crotch. Harry is of course a bit too stunned at this sudden change and doesn't even notice that they are both quite well hung even when flaccid.

He turns to Fleur in a bit of a panic but she only wags her finger at him "Nuh-uh 'arry, you swore an oath and my order still standz, you will 'ave sex with Amelie & Danielle or face ze consequences of breaking ze oath AND not 'aving me as a date."

He asks what the consequences are and she lies, saying that he will loose his Magic for a month (He would really only break out in some very uncomfortable boils). So Harry nods and suddenly finds himself sandwiched between the pretty girls turned male models and practically yelps as one grabs his now smooth ass as the others cock is pushed up against his own and they each kiss a side of Harry's neck.

"Oh, so zexy, I love watching boys." Harry hears Fleur say before he's led to the bed by the two would-be boys.

What follows is kind of up to you but things I would love to see are for example Harry having to suck one while the other one rims him (To prep him for later, and ofc he enjoys that A LOT). Harry being fucked while sucking, and possibly even having a DP towards the end of the hour (Or perhaps past it but he is now so horny and loves it so he doesn't care). Huge bonus points would be if Fleur's Veela abilities lets her clitoris grow into a fullgrown cock that she makes Harry suck while he's being DP:ed and cums down his throat with her sweet nectar-like cum.

Could be a one-shot or several chapters where Fleur introduces more kinky things but when the Yule Ball comes she is so stunningly beautiful and is so charming, flirty and perfect that Harry feels that it was worth every second (She even teaches him how to dance before the ball and help him get ready for it, making him very handsome too). Fleur's number one turn on however is controlling Harry and having him go gay for her is to her the ultimate level of control.

If you do several chapters, perhaps having Harry be gangbanged is something Fleur enjoys watching, or setting him up with a glory-hole or having him walking around with bigger and bigger buttplugs. Either way, Harry isn't exactly gay, perhaps a bit Bi at most (At the start) but he does it so he can be with her. Small rewards here and there ensures this, a handjob, a blowjob, prostate massage, letting him suckle and fondle her perfect breasts or lick her pussy, all with the essential promise that when the school year is over she will give her virginity to him.

Perhaps she will make a bargain over this as well, that Harry must suck x amounts of cock or get fucked by x amounts of guys over the summer and write to her with a specially spelled truth-quill she gives him about his encounters (And that later he must show them to her in a Pensieve). When Harry then gets essentially locked in Headquarters and can't go out to find new guys to suck or get fucked by he has to turn to the Twins or even Snape (No Remus or Sirius please, and if Snape have him be extremely well hung to make up for his unattractive face, perhaps by this time Harry is a bit of a size queen too).

I really, really hope someone takes this on! And if you do, please remember that it is Fleur making Harry do this, this is her biggest turn-on; even if he eventually does turn completely Gay and doesn't need her encouragement to be with guys.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Would-be-Anonymous

Hmm, would you be opposed if I took this basic idea of yours, but twisted it up to suit something else? While I wouldn't mind writing up Harry gobbling down dicks and cum like they were Butterbeer, the ultimate thing here wouldn't be about turning him gay all the way, but more like turning him gay so that Fleur could have her way with him as much as she wished. I'd probably try to play off the angle where she does have that neat little trick of hers of turning clit into full-sized cock (and I'd probably add a sack beneath to complete the set), but it would be more than just a neat trick, and rather a requirement.

That said, everything else you've mentioned would be great amounts of fun to write, like the stuff where she has him filled up with a buttplug, hell do it even during the Yule Ball dance and make it a small one, or guides him to a gloryhole and guides his head down onto some strange cock, which could, and probably would, be her girl friends helping her out yet again.

Does this sound like something you wouldn't mind me writing? I'd leave a new post here, telling you I've written it up and posted it on AFF archive.

Guest justpeachy

I wouldn't be opposed at all! Feel free to make any changes you want, I think the slow process of Fleur turning him "sort of gay" so he would love her cock & balls and being taken by her is just as great an idea :D

Really hope you write this, can't wait to see you update the thread with a link to the story <3

Guest Would-be-Anonymous

Thanks! I worried you might be opposed to this, and while I don't mind writing some purely gay encounters for Harry, the ultimate goal here would be for Fleur to have him all to herself. Think of it like Fleur taking him for a test-drive, seeing how kinky she can get him to act, and whether he could endure a quarter-Veela's sex-drive and her needs. Oh and one more thing, I probably won't have the very first encounter go with anal penetration, I'd like to ease Harry into the whole thing, maybe just have him kiss with the other two Polyjuiced girls, frot a bit and a bit of a handjob?

I estimate that in, roughly, about a week I should have at least two chapters out and then I'll link them here.

Guest justpeachy

Its your story, my challenge has no absolutes or musts in it really! Some frotting, stroking, maybe some rimming (Harry being the receiver)? Can't wait to read what you come up with! And thanks again for taking the challenge!

Guest Would-be-Anonymous

Welp, only one chapter so far, sorry, but 8k of words. And it's entirely from Fleur's perspectivce. I'm thinking the next one would be from Harry's, so as to not give too much insight into what's going to happen, and at what pace. I'm probably gonna write it up over the night, because insomnia and the muse just struck me in the head with a giant hammer, but I wanna ask you something: would you prefer I updated as I wrote the fic, i.e. publish what I have now and link it in this thread, or would you rather I write it all up and only then post it? I don't think this would take more than 4 chapters or so.

Guest Would-be-Anonymous

Fair enough.

Here we go: To Revel with a Veela.

It's in AU/AR because I'm making this a HP setting where Voldemort's done and done. I don't want him interfering with my smut in any way whatsoever. And it's in Het because no matter what else might happen in between, the end goal here is Fleur/Harry.

Hope I did good so far, OP.

Wow...just wow...I have to say whatever expectations I had going into this have already been far surpassed! I've been tracking this thread since it first appeared and never expected something quite as good as this. Huge fan of what you've done with the story so far. I love your writing style and the complexities you've woven into the story. I know how hard it can be to write something truly good, but I think you've definitely managed it so far. I am even more excited to see what comes next. Hopefully you've got the majority of the rest of the story already planned out, I'm dying to see some more of this. As of now, I don't actually have any complaints or critiques. You've got the style, chapter length, character development, and pacing all down. Honestly this has to be one of the best stories I've read in quite some time, it easily ranks in my top 10.

I'm honestly shocked you don't have any more writings on your profile, you seem like you have either a great deal of experience or a natural talent for writing.

Any idea when the next chapter will be out?

Guest Would-be-Anonymous

The next chapter will be written, and is actually being written now, probably in the next 24-72h. I spend more time on proofreading it for spelling mistakes, how the sentence structures work and so on than I do on the actual writing. All of that is just jumbled up in my head without any sort of order to it and it all comes disjointed, and I glue it together to form a semi-coherent story.

The only experience I have in regards to HP smutfics is reading them. There's quite a few that I like, ironically none of which have Fleur in them, yet here I am writing about her, or rather an AU Fleur.

However, I can't guarantee any sort of regular updating schedule for the fic, hell I knew about this challenge months ago, yet only now had the inspiration to write stuff up for it. I can promise that I won't suddenly abandon in the middle and vanish for months, if not more, before finishing. It probably won't have more than the already mentioned 4 chapters, sort of Fleur POV, Harry POV, Fleur POV and final one again being Harry. Without his POV, a lot of stuff would just not have the same impression on the audience, IMO, all we would have would be Fleur's assumptions about what Harry's thinking or feeling, and I'd rather just dive into his mind as it's being, like it or not, corrupted by Fleur's influence.

If you need any help with the rest of the story I'd be more than happy to help. If you need ideas, someone to bounce stuff off of, proofreading...

I'd actually recommend that you start up a couple small works of your own after you finish this challenge. Maybe peruse the forums for a couple more ideas, I really do think you've got a talent for it.

Guest Would-be-Anonymous

Well, the second chapter has been posted, and I apologize for the lack of explicitly lewd scenes, save for the very end of the chapter, but I do promise the next chapter, as it will be Fleur's POV, will fare better in that regard and won't be as slow moving time-wise, and the one after that even more.

Another great chapter! As far as the lack of lewd scenes so far, I find that the plot has carried the story well so far. I'm definitely excited to see more interactions between the two now, you set up the next chapter quite well.

Only two issues with the chapter:

Voldemort - I'd almost rather not here about him at all, or have a complete explanation about what caused him to be vanquished assuming it relates back to the story. I feel like that is unimportant information that clouds the story rather than helps it along. In the canon story, any details about Voldemort were essential to the story due to the plot revolving around Harry versus Voldemort. As your story is more about the sexual relationship of Harry and Fleur, I feel like even mentioning Voldemort is almost a red herring.

"And how futile it would have both been."

needs to be changed to

"And how futile both would have been."

The 'IT' in the first version makes it seem like you are only talking about a single concept, but you clearly mention two concepts. On the line above, you mention how little Harry knows and how little he fears, the amount of emphasis given to the two concepts make them both seem equally important in my mind so I feel like the 'IT' is picking one of them without mentioning which one. It's altogether a minor detail, but I feel like the paragraph would flow a little better with the change.

Guest Would-be-Anonymous

Not to worry, this was the first and last time Voldemort would be mentioned. There's no second coming of any sorts for him.

And thank you for the grammatical input as well, English isn't my first language and so there's bound to be mistakes.

I'm glad you're enjoying it at least. I know I'm going a bit slow on the whole corruption thing for some folks, but I just couldn't see a plausible way to jump straight into it, and in any case I prefer consentual moral corruption rather than one achieved through extortion. I just can't see a way that blackmailing someone wouldn't backfire on them, more so in the case of Harry. It has to be gradual, easing Harry into all sorts of depraved and kinky stuff, rather than just tossing him out in the open.

I completely agree. I honestly don't see blackmail being a viable option against someone like Harry. With all his past experience being both praised and ridiculed, I find it hard to believe that Harry really cares what the general population thinks. I mean maybe if someone threatened his friends, but I still like your method more. The slow moral corruption is just more believable. Now that your halfway done with the story, I am excited to see some kinky interactions!

Guest justpeachy

Wow, you've far surpassed my expectations so far when I wrote this challenge! The first chapter was okay as it was mostly build-up but the second chapter really got into the story with Harry and Fleur interacting and that very, very hot finish to the chapter made it all worthwhile! Loved how Fleur essentially snowballed Harry and fed him his own cum with their kiss... so hot! Can't wait for the next chapter, you've done a great job so far! Thank you for writing this :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Would-be-Anonymous

Here we go, third chapter is up now. So much for my comment regarding the pace of the story. Sorry about that. This chapter just turned into a bit of a monster, and I might have overdone it in certain parts. Hope you folks enjoy it.

Oh and is it seems now, it might turn out to be five chapters, but the five chapters would be shorter than the rest.

I'm still enjoying the pacing of the story so far so if it needs five chapters to be done correctly then I'd rather it have five chapters.

I'm already psyched for the next chapter, I'm guessing it'll be a gloryhole...

I'm a big fan of the whole 'change to his diet' idea. I think most authors sort of gloss over the reality that semen usually doesn't taste good. Most are so concerned with making their characters slutty that they don't take into account such simple facts. The idea that fleur would change his diet to suit her needs is entirely plausible and completely realistic in terms of the story.
Can't wait for the next couple chapters, Keep up the great work!!!

Guest justpeachy

Loved the third chapter as well! You're a really good writer both plot and smut-wise :D I only wish you had detailed this part more:

Harry Potter succumbed to sleep only moments after being made to clean the mess, that he made, with his own tongue.

Sounds like a scene too hot to skip, Fleur directing him to lick up and swallow every spurt of cum on her body...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Would-be-Anonymous

Fourth chapter is done, after a slight delay, and in the course of writing it I realized that 5 chapters won't be enough. I always seem to do this. I have no idea how or why. I guess I just don't want to rush things between them and somehow feel compelled to flesh them out as much as possible.

Hope you folks enjoy it all the same.

Take as long as you need to. What you've done so far is honestly some of the best work I've seen on this site. However long it takes, if you keep putting out work of this quality, I'll keep reading it!

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.