Click Here!

Hp/LOTR Crossover fic

Guest Silver1

Guest Silver1

I am looking for a fic I swear I saw on this site but now cannot locate it. It starts after the final battle. Voldemort lost, but there was a final spell that caused people to become zombies... eventually only Harry, Hermione, and house-elf Winky are left. They use an old Black family spell to escape. the destruction of their world. They wind up in Middle Earth. Harry ahs been de-aged to an infant and Hermione is a bit younger. They run into dwarves, and later meet with two elves - Elladan & Elrohir? -as well as Aragorn. This occurs before the war of the ring, I think. Also Hermione calls Harry her brother and they are supposed to end up the wards of Glorfindel. Can anybody help? thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Btvs22

Hi, I found the story is called World Gone Mad by mmichelle97219 on fanfiction.com

By the review that I read the story is repost. Since I read your post I was looking for the story because I really like the idea and today I was looking for something to read I founded. I hope this is the story. Sorry about my English but Spanish is my first language

• 2 years later...
Guest Laesk

Writer took the story off. they have three different stories now. shame really as it is a very good story. i copied it to my computer so i can read it again. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.