Click Here!

Season 9 Finale

Guest JoAnn

Guest JoAnn

Lol this is my first time in a long time getting on this site. I'm excited but suddenly I feel like a perv. I would honestly write my own story but I currently have no time. I have recently read a few storied that character/reader and I have enjoyed them immensely. I would like to challenge someone to write a Dean/reader fic that may be a little smutty based on the current situation that has befallen our amazingly now possibly evil hero Dean.

IDK I might honestly write my own once I get a break from school here in a week. My teacher wants me to continue to work on my college comp and what better then to write me so erotic demon action with my favorite fantasy man.

• 1 month later...
Guest GuiltyPleasures

I would love for Dean to be the first Hero Demon - what a great idea for a story by itself. I need to write more myself but my skills are scary. I would love to see a story with Demon Dean controlling Crowley - like the whole be careful of what you wish for scenario. Crowley thinks he'll control Demon Dean or trick him like he constantly did Human Dean, but now that Dean is connected back with his other half (which was constantly implied as being left in Hell by Alistair, Rubbie, Satan, Death, and even Dream Demon Dean), He has a stronger disposition and wans to rule hell, recruit his baby brother as his consort and find his dad. It would be great if he go to walk the halls of hell and make lowly demons bow after of course making Crowley bow first.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.