Click Here!

looking for sesshoxinu fic

Guest Rei

Hello, I'm looking for a fic that I suddenly remembered and when I couldn't find it in my storage harddrive nor at Fanfiction.net. I developed a urge to read it again. Sad thind is I no longer know the title, but remember vague parts of the story,

I think the story starts off with Inuyasha being attacked a male youkai who realizes inuyasha is sending out female hormones and proceeds to try to mate him, but then sesshoumaru intervenes and takes inuyasha to his castle.

There's a part where Sesshomaru threatens Inuyasha on what will happen if he steps out of his castle by dragging Inuyasha to a hallroom(?) and makes Inuyasha look down at all the youkais wanting his hand-in-marriage. his older brother is the only thing protecting him from getting raped.

Another where Inuyasha bleeds on sesshoumaru's bed and Inuyasha is in complete fear for ruining Sesshoumaru's yukata and bed and thinks he got caught some bad sickness but Sesshomaru does not know why Inuyasha is fearing him. He calls for a doctor which later finds out Inuyasha is having his menstrual cycle.

There was also a scene where they both go to a market and sesshoumaru buys him a kitten and also meets the mother of the attacker in the first part. I don't remeber if Inuyasha wanted to get away or if Sesshoumaru sent him away so he could talk the to mother out of Inuyasha's ears but Sesshoumaru gives him a whole bag of coins to eat ramen showing that sesshoumaru trusts Inuyasha.

I thought at first the story was Kurotsuki but I didn't find any scenes like that.

If anyone remembers reading these and knows the title and author, it's greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.