Click Here!

Urahara reborn?

Guest Rhelana

Guest Rhelana

Ok.. So it has been awhile since I looked for this story and it was a WIP when I read it, and hadn't been updated in months. I'm hoping it's been updated now. Somehow Urhara was killed and he ended being reborn, but with his memories locked away. Before he died he and Ichigo were lovers, and Ichigo had been waiting for him to be reborn. The war is still going on, and Ichigo gave up his human life to become a captain. Aizen finds out Urahara has been reborn and sends Grimmjow (and Ulqi?) after him, knowing and not caring that they are going to die in the attempt. They are a descraction for the real group sent to get him. Grimmjow convinces this other Arrancar (again Ulqi?) to kidnap Urahara and run from Aizen and beg refuge from the shinigami in exchange for information on Aizen and Urahara. It works. Urahara ends up staying with the shinigami and starts getting his memories back and that is where it pretty much stopped. There was a side pairing of Shunshi and Jyushiro with Grimmjow....

She had her story ripped off by someone and posted on FF.net. She said she would not pull it and she would finish, but i hope she didn't change her mind.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brightwalker

Different guest here, one of the people you answered previously was me and I somehow LOST THE FIC AGAIN and I was just coming to try to find my old post and I didn't need to! I adore you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.