Click Here!

[Request] Naruko captured by Gato in Wave

SpartanAlchemist

Just some random ass thought that I had.

Naruko is captured by/given to gato and is turned into his personal sex slave. Below are simply thoughts on how it could go or what I would like to see. Even if you don't follow these and just follow the general idea I would like to know so I can read it.

Plot line ideas

Naruko(female Naruto) is given to Gato by Zabuza after defeating the rest of Team 7

or

is left alive after Gato successfully betrays Zabuza and defeating or driving off Team 7. Naruko can be too weak and is abandoned by Kakashi or is as a meat shield to buy others time to escape if you choose this option

or this is my preferred

Gato was never killed by Zabuza simply injured and he was laying low. After the 4th war Naruko goes to visit Wave and is noticed by and captured by one of Gatos men after being recognized(use your imagination on how) and given to him

Details

Dub-con or non-con, preferably dub-con but writers choice

No scat, vore, or anything along that line please.

if there is bondage please keep it light.

mind-break through gang-bang is preferable

Naruko MUST be 18+

Again these are just guidelines and would like to read it regardless. If you have any questions or even just want to see this done please post a comment.

have also posted this on hentai-foundry

Edited by SpartanAlchemist

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds Intresting

I thought so. It was literally one of those random ass 'what ifs' that so many of my past challenge/requests have been in the past.

• 9 months later...
Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Just some random ass thought that I had.

Naruko is captured by/given to gato and is turned into his personal sex slave. Below are simply thoughts on how it could go or what I would like to see. Even if you don't follow these and just follow the general idea I would like to know so I can read it.

Plot line ideas

Naruko(female Naruto) is given to Gato by Zabuza after defeating the rest of Team 7

or

is left alive after Gato successfully betrays Zabuza and defeating or driving off Team 7. Naruko can be too weak and is abandoned by Kakashi or is as a meat shield to buy others time to escape if you choose this option

or this is my preferred

Gato was never killed by Zabuza simply injured and he was laying low. After the 4th war Naruko goes to visit Wave and is noticed by and captured by one of Gatos men after being recognized(use your imagination on how) and given to him

Details

Dub-con or non-con, preferably dub-con but writers choice

No scat, vore, or anything along that line please.

if there is bondage please keep it light.

mind-break through gang-bang is preferable

Naruko MUST be 18+

Again these are just guidelines and would like to read it regardless. If you have any questions or even just want to see this done please post a comment.

have also posted this on hentai-foundry

I would love to see this happen. Gato could be unusually heavily hung as well and he manages to slip her some drugs that seperate her from both her and the Kyuubi's chakra (If she is the "Heroine of the World" her being a jinchurikki is going to be well known so he could takes steps against it. Gato could also slip in a drug that uses the victims chakra to produce more pleasure when in contact with another drug which is harmless by itself which Gato could have smeared all over him so that every time he touches Naruko she orgasms hard. This could continue until she would be his loyal, adoring, mindless sex slave.

Guest sneaky666

I write something similar but much trash. Zabuza and Kakashi were killing each and Gato mercenaries rushes to Sakura, Naruko, femHaku and femSasuke and rape them. Gato then uses as breeders and sex slave. This is very trash because they have all 13 years, the mercenary are ugly and have a hygiene neglect and there are forced impregnation.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.