Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest COJimmyV

ARGH! I should have known better but was hoping the apologies would start in Chapter 8. This might as well be a cliffhanger. Once again, anxiously awaiting the next installment. Oh, and I LOVE Max ralphing before the girls come up. Nice touch!

Guest Rescue25

THANKS for letting us know the girls got there OK. Was worried when they took the van and were so tired. Been there - done that -

no fun!. You keep landing in the hospital is not helping YOUR girls shopping money. Been gone for 3 days and only one chapter up.

Was hopeing for more. Next chapter should be interesting! What with the appoligies.

B

I guess we're going to have to wait for Magusfang to even out with his pain meds! :coffee:

Last I had heard was that at one point he had typed the same sentence two or three times and ended up scrapping most of what he had written as he couldn't understand it either! :rofl:

We're just going to have to try to be patient for a bit longer. :Eye:

Seriously though Magusfang, get better Man!!! :bat: We're really jonesing for the next chapters you know!!! :worship::ffs:

Guest COJimmyV

HOLY SHITE! While I thought Going Home had promise, Chapter 2 exceeded my expectations. AWESOME job! As for GITG, as much as I'm jonesing for the next chapter, I also know it HAS to be intense so you might as well take your time and do it justice. I can see it being a pivotal chapter in where the story ultimately goes. Not to put pressure on you or anything. :devil:

OMG man!!!! Now you're working THREE epic stories????? :wow:

I agree completely with COJimmyV that chapter 2 of Going home was even more incredible!!!!! :2tubs:

:bash: Now we have more to watch for! You are a great writer but, so very cruel to your readers!!!! :spank2::rofl:

Edited by Flexy68

Guest angeldust (Ed Itor)

Once again the girls were great. :2tubs: It will be fun to see which of them is the first to screw up the meeting by not following all the advice that they have been given.

I say it will be Alice, finally forgeting that she is an android that only exists at Max's pleasure. (I'm sure that he has a fail safe built in just in case she ever went rogue. :smartass:) If not her than Amy.

I finally joined :hiya:and posted "The Reluctant Hero Saga", we shall see.

K, stopped taking pain meds and you'll be glad to know i"m almost done with the next chapter. Typing slower, but at least I can think straight...last attept was like a picasso painting only in words...should post it and see if the stoners can read it, I may have just found a new target audience :)

So anyway, three things before they take me away for rehab (The Sadists)

1. Don't expect another chapter from Going Home anytime soon, might try and get one out every month or so, but I want to concentrate on GITG, and to a lesser extent Northstrar.

2. Will be offline for a few days I think, might take the brood up to the cabin and play for awhile...will try and post latest chapter though.

3. and the third thing is I lied, there's only two things hehe, I crack me up :o

Guest COJimmyV

Enjoy the R, R & R (had to throw the Rehab in there cuz I'm an ass) and family time over the holiday weekend. Of course, we'll expect extra next week! :D

Guest Rescue25

. Don't expect another chapter from Going Home anytime soon, might try and get one out every month or so, but I want to concentrate on GITG, and to a lesser extent Northstrar.

2. Will be offline for a few days I think, might take the brood up to the cabin and play for awhile...will try and post latest chapter though.

PLEASE!! GITG is important to some of us. Northstar follows close behond. Haven't read the other one yet. Having enough problem keeping players straight with these two. Age does funy things sometimes.

Told you before KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN! :duel::hiya:

B

I'm glad you're back healthy, and if i recall, you wrote a chapter or two of BITG stoned, and those turned out pretty good. Kinda like the sleep writing, it just kinda flows, maybe not orderly like, but, it flows, lol. Luckily for me, I had a road trip planned when GITG and Northstar ones finally hit, it gave me something to read while dodging drunk family members. I love where you were and are going with Going Home, that has good promise too. Did you know that even if you read for 12 hours a day, for over a week and a half, you still can't read all of BITG and GITG? I had a lot of spare time with no net. NO FIREWORKS this weekend, lol, fingers can be kinda important in your new line of work (entertaining us). Again, eagerly, but patiently awaiting where our Captain leads us.

:dance: Woo hooo! Another chapter to read!!! :2tubs:

And just like all the others, a great read!!!! :beer:

Like I posted in my review, you either must have an awesome imagination or have had one hell of a life to be able to write your stories with such authenticity!! :think:

Enjoy your weekend but like BigMan7307 said, please no fireworks???? Unless of course you intend on investing in Dragon or some such so you can just talk to your computer to continue to write your stories! I'm pretty sure the female contingent in your home would agree that you have better things to do with your fingers and hands than get them blown off by doing stupid things!!!! :rofl: Geeeze I crack myself up sometimes!!!! :rofl:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.