Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest Rescue25

Not to sound seflfish but it's all your fault - YOU got us hooked on bitg/gitg and then Northstar! Would a box of toothpicks help - just to keep the eyes open?? :dance: Am a little concerned with the pregancey out side of the "family" though she is obviously becoming

family now. Waiting on the next one.

B

Guest Rescue25

I think that just solidifies Nadi's place in the family. Considering it's her that is really fixing this relationship and bringing them all back together, most likely stronger than before, I'd say she's earned her stripes and the ability to do something she really seems to want. I also see it as a chance to turn her into more than the slave she deems herself as. It's brilliant, really.

COJimmyV

A briiiant writer doing brilliant things. That's what keeps us hounder for more!!

B

Guest angeldust

Seven?? Hell The Where's 8,9 & 10?

You get your arse into gear and get those chapters up or we'll have to load your ladies up with extra estrogen at that special time of the month.

Not a threat mind you.

What a desperate mess that would make!!!! :rofl:

Like "Rescue 25" I keep finding myself sounding rather repetitive in my praise and comments because it's really tough to keep thinking of saying the same thing different ways! LOL Man, I really enjoy your writing!!!!! :2tubs:

Chapter 7 of GITG does give me a few new things to say though. I have to commend you on the way that you are using each of the characters different (though some are similar) backgrounds and experiences to not just add depth to the story but to really draw the story in the readers mind! The way they interact and see things from their own perspectives and are able to explain it to the others what is really right in front of their noses (so to speak) (such as Nadi guiding Max through his turmoil and Becca enlightening the other girls), it truly does run so true to rl (if ever such a group have ever gotten together LOL) that it is rather impressive!
And you've done it in both series without crossing them over to much! :rofl:

Keep up the great work Magusfang!!!!! :bat::beer:

Guest angeldust

Well I guess we'll have to take up a collection to get you Dragon so that you can still "write" your chapters at an acceptable amount of time (to us).

Now heal and get those chapters out.

I don't know if I can wait to see how Max and the girls talk go. idea, have someone type and you could dictate the story. LOL. my live sucks until you get well. enjoy the time off and heel fast please :throwup:

Guest COJimmyV

:cheers: I guess I survived and all I gotta say is...Ow

P50.jpggood news is they saved my typing hand...

Well then, get BUSY man! Seriously, glad everything came out OK. Shoulder surgery can be nasty. Now type, dammit! You created us junkies after all!

Guest angeldust

WTF? You could have put up 3 - 4 chapters instead of typing that.

Seiously though glad it went well and now you follow your doctor's orders and take care ... of those back chapters that are outstanding. :tongue2:

ed itor

I guess I survived and all I gotta say is...Ow

P50.jpggood news is they saved my typing hand...

I would respond to your posts, but unfortunately ALL they saved as the arm.

Actually wrote most of a chapter before the gave me a sleeping pill...bastards!

Guest gamascal

Hi Magusfang, I know that you like cliffhangers but ending the stand alone "Going Home" like you did you threw me over the cliff. The reason I say this is because the organisation that Steve was working for knew his family. By him killing Mr. White they are going to wipe out his family. He has to go back and take care of them. Probably in the next chapter or many chapters! What do you think? You can't just leave me over the cliff! I very much like your stories. Keep them coming.

Well, there is a line in the story that says: Alex looked through the spotting scope and patiently waited for his target to appear, the last one, the last person who knew who he was and where he came from; once this man was dead this particular job was over and Alex had no idea what came next.

And : Steven pressed the button on the small remote that activated the timer, it also activated the motion sensors that were the back up in case he miscalculated the response time of the men who would soon be hunting him; in an hour, at most, his hide would be destroyed by a ball of white hot fire as powerful explosives spread the debris for miles around, there would be nothing to connect any of this to him.

But I was thinking about expanding the story, but I want to concentrate on Girls in the Grass and Northstar, not sure I can write three serials at once.

hopesly hooked on GING and can't wait for the next edition. just a thought though isn't it time for some action? I was wondering with everything that Max has been doing if some one or some agency hasn't noticed him yet? Surly the D.O.D. would be keeping an eye on him and his mother if his father built weapon systems and such for them. Just a thaught, anyway love the story and can't wait to see the apologies in #9. keep it up and please don't stop.

Guest Guest

Good day! Understood. Personally I believe that writing TWO serials at once dilute the the strength in both. May I make an observation, unless White went off the reservation to do his own thing there must be some record of him order the termination. Just a thought if you ever pick it up again. Getting back to GITG I like the part where Nadi told Max "to grow a pair"! Maybe Nadi getting pregnant is as a result of this "growth"! :-)

Guest Hundybuns

Again I just want to say WOW. I don`t know how you do it but keep up the good. Hopefully the apologies work as there are 2 weddings to plan. I hope Nadi is not going to take over the series as I have a soft spot for Max`s original 3 girls. Hope your shoulder heals fast for you. Until the next chapter take it easy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.