Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest Guest

While having Max being pissed at the harem makes sense, abandoning the twins and his newborn daughter doesn't. He's far too honorable for that. Staying away any length of time would not bode well for him in the eyes of many. Still, I think he needs to make some kind of statement but hopefully Suzy gets through to him that Rick didn't betray him. I liked that they were starting to build a relationship. Not really father-son but certainly a trusted confidante. Max still needs some male guidance.

While having Max being pissed at the harem makes sense, abandoning the twins and his newborn daughter doesn't. He's far too honorable for that. Staying away any length of time would not bode well for him in the eyes of many. Still, I think he needs to make some kind of statement but hopefully Suzy gets through to him that Rick didn't betray him. I liked that they were starting to build a relationship. Not really father-son but certainly a trusted confidante. Max still needs some male guidance.

I completely agree that Max, as a character, would never abandon the twins and his daughter, his sense of duty and, frankly, fathership (if that's a word) for them is extremely strong. What happened here is that he simply needs to be away from it all for a bit. He's pissed. Super pissed. Anybody remember the last time he was super pissed at anybody he didn't want to see dead? He bottles up all his irritations, frustration, etc, because out of everybody in his life, he needs to be the one that is always strong, always okay, and he knows it.

11/10 on chapter 4 btw, some dynamite writing

Guest Guest

or he could turn Alice off and boot the girls out of his home & tell everyone to GFT, it's not like he couldn't get emancipated. After all June is legally dead, the business & house are his and Marge is only making about $23,000./yr. (I'm sure she doesn't want to bring up the fact that she had sex with her ward who is a minor. She'd lose her Nursing Lic., her job & do jail time.) So the gravy train would stop for the girls and they'd sure be put out by that. :lol:

Pls. don't have this blow over easily let the girls stew and Max have an Adventure without them.

Guest Guest

Flexy, silent?? Lets see how many posts of the 31 (at time of this post) are in this thread alone?

I agree though that it should not be extended ad nauseam just don't make it another it's my fault, no it's my fault; kiss, kiss, suckie face (or other body parts either). Let it be a turning point for the better in the relationship especially for Max. Geeze not all nerds are whimps.

Guest Rescue25

Not his style, but I think we need to do something besides the sorry forgiven exchange. Something conveluted that ends with a...say it with me campers...that's right - a cliffhanger! :P

Don't think you can write anything that isn't a cliffhanger unless it goes over the cliff!! I think most of us will ne looking for the next posting even if it you didn't do the cliffhanger thing. Don't thomk the convent is in the picture after his "war". But what do I know?

I/we don't have your imiagenation. Wish they would put a spell check on the toolbar. Sure would help people like me that can't spell. :help: Waiting on the next on both series.

B

Guest angeldust/ed itor

@ Rescue 25 get ieSpell it's Free and checks anything that you type on your screen.

I might join here yet but not as ed itor that was sort of forced on the other site :lol:.

Just most of my stories don't have sex, but I was asked about my trans dimension series but refuse to post at xnxx.

Really! The writer has to be really good to have one that will keep my attention without 'some' SEX in it somewhere! :sex:

As a side note to that, I must say that both Magusfang and BronxWench have some that don't have sex in them that are quite good! :popcorn:

But, (and no offense intended to Her) I'm still hooked on Magusfangs stories (hint, hint) and still waiting for next chapters! :2tubs:

Edited by Flexy68

Guest dalestwrt2@gmail.com

ok here is my opinion Max does stupid things sometimes and needs to be reminded that others depend on him and love him. the girls do take him for granted. Max did make sure the twins were taken care of before he left. it is cool the Nadi , who was a slave, continually stands up those that she thinks have been done wrong. don't let Max comeback and forgive them and everything be over. they all need to forgive eachother. PS I like Beca and glade to see that her mother is becoming a bigger part of the story. Can't wait for the next story. :dance:

This is the first time on the forums, and I'm glad that you are continuing to write, Magusfang. You are my second favorite writer, short of J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter). Of course, not in the same league, but still...

As for GITG 5, only you could've actually pulled off putting a story in another story. :2tubs: I agree with Dale, Suzy's larger part of the story puts a real depth to it, and your storytelling makes me sympathize for Suzy's loss. :cry: I can't wait for the next chapter.

Cheers,

John

PS: Your cliffhangers are torturing me! :ffs:

Ok, I feel bad about the cliffhangers so here's the cliff notes...(hehe, I crack me up!)

Christian-Bale-Batman-muscle1.jpg

So Max gets really depressing and starts wearing black leather with a cowling that suspiciously looks like scooby doo but was supposed to be a bat I guess,

batman-boy-wonder-604x272.jpeg

the girls start wearing the lamest looking black and orange skorts suit (and it's tough to look like a ten year old flaming drag queen when your a little girl but the little black masks from their childhood loneranger costume helps!

888440-bat-girl-costume.jpgOf course Nadi'll look hot!

As for Alice and May!

fembot.jpg

Of course Jeeves will become a skynet wanna

Is-Google-Skynet-In-The-Making-650x433.jThat's Emma, she really lets herself go!

As for the Professor he become's skynets stupid little brother....dirtnet? who invents a new toilet that turns out to be a doomsday device...

earth_exploding.gif so there ya go, no more cliffhangers sitting-too-much-300x204.jpg

Who's the joker ? I hate cliffhangers so much I am rereading the whole story. I am seriously checking 2 to 3 times a day in hopes that you post one early.

Guest angeldust

or The Professor could get a wheel chair (think X-Men/Doom Patrol) or start making bodies for the scoobie gang out of coco nuts and such, while Jarvis could start storing new parts for Max in the inner sanctum with a calling device attached to the flag pole. :lol:

Guest Guest

Thanks angledust. I'm trying it ouy on this post. So fwr it doesm't seem to be working. Might be I'm using Firefox and not IE.

Magusfang, you really need to do this fulltime (quicker). Just think of all the time wasted by your fans checking for he next chapter of gith AND northstar. :think: :think:

B

Guest Hundybuns

Hi, been following your stories from the start and just wanted to say they're GREAT. Hope you get Max and his girls back together with a better understanding between them all. Especially Max and Emmaas they are supposed to be getting married. Waiting with baited breath for the next chapter of both stories.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.