Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

You're a guy? That's so interesting. I never see guy writers.

REVIEW:

Honestly, I just want to know what happened to Amanda...I don't really like Anna, especially not teenage Anna, and I can hardly keep track of all the girls. I thought Nicki was Nick's daughter (come on, it's cute and it would make sense. But everyone is his freaking daughter, except the ones he has sex with..?) I liked TK as a favorite character in the beginning, but it switched to Amanda and I've been really attached to her since then; I love that TK loves her and fought for her to be remembered. It's not fair that someone who was so much a part of everyone's life is simply left alone and not spoken of. She deserves to be known. Suzy kind of annoys me- she's like a mix of TK and Amanda that sprouted up out of nowhere and rooted itself in the story. I suppose it also bothers me that she's there when Anna is married to Nick, and Anna was there when Nick was married to Amanda. I mean, what the fuck is the point of being married to one person if you're going to love and fuck a ton of other people? Just screwing other people is one thing, but love and sex is basically marriage, with compatibility and money thrown into the mix...(and the kids)

Yep, a guy.

In case anyone wonders, it was in either chapter three or four that Amanda has a brain tumor and dies, that's why she's only in the flashbacks. As for Nick sleeping with everyone, as the story progresses you see how he evolves from just being with Amanda, then Amanda and Anna, to just about everyone. As for being married and having sex with multiple partners, some people see sex as an expression of love and caring, like a really good hug. There's a difference between those you love and those you are in love with.

Just my opinion...I'm sure it's not for everyone.

Edited by magusfang

Actually Magusfang, you've posted up to chapter 6 of Northstar and while it's been covered (in telling the children how Nick and Anna got together) up to Anna's deflowering but, haven't gotten to Amanda's passing or how Anna ended up being the surrogate for Amy.

Been waiting and checking for the next chapters of both Girl in the Grass AND Northstar several times a day as the waiting is driving me nuts! LOL :thumbsup:

Edited by Flexy68

Oops, she doesn't die, but her brain tumor is revealed. As for Amy being the surrogate, that comes in a few chapters later. The next couple of chapters deal with how everyone actually becomes part of the family. Even though you know Suzy, Vella, and Zoey, you haven't met them yet!

Guest Rescue25

Thamks Flexy and DemonGoddess. The cast of b/gitg grew while it seems Northstar exploded! Magusfang I think most of us would like for you to do this full time and give up real life. So what if you can't put groceries on the table or patch the roof :smartass::yahoo: .

For get the directions people would like for you to take. If we had your imigination and writing skill we would be writing instead of waiting with baited breath for your nex chapter on both series. GO MAN GO!.

B

Guest Rescue25

Thamks Flexy and DemonGoddess. The cast of b/gitg grew while it seems Northstar exploded! Magusfang I think most of us would like for you to do this full time and give up real life. So what if you can't put groceries on the table or patch the roof :smartass::yahoo: .

Forget the directions people would like for you to take. If we had your imigination and writing skill we would be writing instead of waiting with baited breath for your nex chapter on both series. GO MAN GO!.

B

Ok, got a question about Becca in GITG series, I know I originally planned on moving her away from Max and Emma during the BITG series, but the character fleshed out so well I decided to keep her. The original plan was to get her hooked up with Evan, or the steve Kirby character, but I dropped Kirby (used him up for a nice phrase about remembering Amy's kiss on his deathbed) kinda had to drop him after that. Anyway, I know there was a lot of hate directed at poor little Becca, but I decided to keep her after Max's prison rape, she's the one who will help him heal, just like he helped her.

I also got a couple of inquiries about what is going to happen with Max and the twins, well if your looking for a sex scene, sorry; I don't think I'm comfortable with a six year old having sex with a teen, in fact this entire series has taken me out of my comfort zone, especially in the beginning of BITG, hence the artificial advancement of their ages, so if I was uncomfortable enough writing sex scenes that included a ten year old, well you can see that there's little hope that I'll write one for a six year old. Oh, and there will definately be no baby on baby action with Cyndi! LOL I know someone out there is going, "Yeah just cause the look sixteen doesn't matter, they're still preteens!" Well all I can say is that all my wounded mind needed was a thin bandage, just as long as I don't look behind the curtain!

I think that covers the questions I got...so thanks for all the reviews, I appriciate the feedback because like all writers, I have a fragile ego :shutup:

Wow, you weren't kidding about the twists!
And so, what is your question about Becca? I actually like the way Max, Emma and Becca fit. Especially with the twins as well.

Now waiting for the next chapter even more with another cliffhanger!!!! LOL :beer:

At the old site Becca drew a surprising amount of hate, I was actually quite surprised at how vitriolic some of it was. So, I nearly folded and started a plotline that would eventually find her a man of her own, but I liked the interaction between the three of them as I continued to explore the characters so I kept her. I am still getting Becca hatemail, but she's to deep down the hole to dig her out now.

Guest Guest

I agree Becca has to stick, for the twins if nothing else. CRAZY, and once again deliciously aggravating, cliffhanger at the end of Chapter 4. I found this chapter to be some of your best writing. It's not always easy putting deep, and sometimes hidden, emotions to speech and doing it with multiple characters in the same chapter shows your continued growth as a writer. Loved it and can't wait to see where this goes. So many choices could make the direction a difficult choice but I love that you don't paint yourself into any corners. Once again, GREAT job!

I think it would unbalance things a lot to get rid of her now. Like you said, she's to far down the rabbit hole now. LOL

I have to say, that was a nice way to put the situation out there (between Max and Suzy) but to also close the door on it with a good understanding between the three of them. I do think that would have gone down the wrong road a bit but still leaves things open for Suzy with the other girls.

Yeah, I never wanted to get Suzy and Max together, it was a teazer in the last book, I kept hinting that they would, even getting them together in the Virtual world, but it ran it;s course so I shut it down.

Suzy will be visiting with the women in the future I think, but I haven't decided on if Rick will go with her; seems kinda wrong since May and Marge are sort of honorary members of Max's harem.

Guest Guest

Yeah I agree about becca she's been good for Max. I also love that you think it would be wrong for May and Marge to go with Rick especially after Marge gave birth and talking about how much she had fallen in love with Max.

Guest Christan1040

Loved chapter 4 it was an amazing chapter. Just a suggestion, Max shouldnt forgive so quickly on this one. All your others fights between characters in the past have been the same, fight, then immediately makeup. Maybe prolong this altercation into a couple of chapters or maybe just 2.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.