Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Oh come on Steve, Kari and the girls would love you for it.  It should take about 5 years to get the plans approved.  You know that the government moves slow.  Than after that about 10 years to build it. 

Good luck with it.  And yes it is a good weekend DIY project.  Hee Hee. 

Edited by Sniper014

Happy Thansgiving to you and your family Steve. Give all your girls a great big hug and kisses from all of us.

We went to our in laws big get together. Strange day, Lizzie’s mom hugged me :o and apologized for being such a bitch to me :o I guess it only took like 18 years to figure out I didn't want Lizzie or Steve, I wanted Lizzie AND Steve 

Shes taking me to lunch today, just me and her :o gotta admit I'm a little nervous. I'm still not sure how I feel about this change of heart, so used to her hating me.

Have fun at lunch today.  Me I am taking my lovely wife to the malls and stores for shopping bargains.  She looked at me and said please and since I was off I said ok.  Later will finish the christmas village in the Florida room.  Only have two more tables to put up.  The RV park in remeberence to my dad.  The last trip my wife and I took with him was a year before he passed away from cancer.

Kari, it is nice that she apologized to you for her behavior.  I did not talk to my parents for over ten years when they made me mad at them. Did not apologzied to my mom or dad unitl my mother was dying of cancer in 1997.  Dad passed away in 2012.  I miss them both.

Like I said have fun at lunch.  It could be the new grandchild that has made her soften up to you and Steve and Lizzie.  New ones in the family do that to people.  

Here is wishing Steve a good day on the 10th of December when the Army tries to beat the Navy in football.  HA HA.  As I tell my sister who is ex army, better luck next year.  Yes I am retired Navy.  So was my dad.

Well go to run.  She has more stores to go to. Talk with you all later.  Have a great day and weekend. 

Ok, update on the lunch date which is still freaking me out a bit, but in a good way I guess.

Lizzie’s parents are in a guest room as I type this. They stayed the weekend and I have to say her mother has been nothing but nice, ok maybe we traded a few barbs but old habits are hard to break. But she seems to be really trying, she hugged me at lunch and in front of god and everyone she begged me to forgive her for all the crap she has put me through over the years while she cried in my arms. I was stunned to say the least and then I was a little paranoid, but she seems sincere and what was I gonna do, so I told her there was enough blame to go around and no apology needed. She asked if they could spend a little time with us and i blurt out why don’t you guys stay the weekend, I know right? Where the hell did that come from LOL

ok long story short, she was very sweet and holy crap if I don’t actually like the woman. I sure hope this isn’t a set up because Lizzie is so happy she can’t see straight LOL. 

Well how this came about is evidently my best friend, in collusion with my father in law who always liked me, says I’m adorable, had a little talk with her. Not sure what was said, and Suzy won’t tell me, but its been a complete turn around. She still gives Steve sour looks now and again but she’s even nicer to him so I’m willing to accept it, but if this is some trick I’ll turn Lizzie into an orphan.

So anyway, thats our latest update on “The Lunch”

Sorry I waited so long to let you guys know but Steve has been kind of sad and withdrawn lately and we’ve been trying to cheer him up some, Think he’s worried about his check up on the first. He did have Chemo today and he’s not doing very well, not sure why it hit him so hard but Lizzie says he’ll be fine in a few days. I trust her but its hard to watch. Anyhow I’ll give an update when we find out what the MRI shows on the first

Edited by DirtyAngel

Just remember that Steve is a “Gung Ho!” type that is use to being in control and now he feels as if his fate is the hands of others with very little for him to do other than sit on the sidelines. So cheer him up by letting him know that he is still your rutter and give him things to do to make him know that he is still needed & useful.

Depression isn’t fun especially for those that are depressed.

L&TC!

Way to go !!  YOUR sweet self finally got through to her, maybe with a little help but it got through.  On the orphan comment:  let’s hope this evolution is sincere.  Mouse needs her momma.  And Steve and Lizzie  both need you.

B

Edited by Rescue25

A personal message to Kari, Lizzie, and especially, Steve.

Treasure these days and make sure that each of you know each other's heart. 

Today is the only gaurantee that you have. There will be a tomorrow where one of you will have to sustain another when the third is no longer able.

Steve, I will confess that I am hungry for more story from you but it is more important that Monkey and Mouse know your love. 

Gawd, I still miss her. 

So Lizzie called all laughing and crying and told me that basically Magus’s cancer is in remission. Not like a real remission since he has to still do his monthly chemo, but its stopped cold and not only is there no new growth, but it seems that they knocked it back some. Thank you guys for all the words of support and as you can imagine everyone is pretty happy here, I went across the hall to tell Mon and she went nuts, bet they heard her in the principal’s office LOL.

So as I write this, she’s on the phone to Steve, I think we all just got our christmas present early LOL.

I’ll be back later when I know more, thanks again everyone, I just know all the positive words of support and everyone keeping him in their thoughts and prayers helped

Kari,

That is great news.  I know that all of you are happy with the news.  Hugs to all of you. 

Steve, take it easy and give all the lovely ladies in your household lots of hugs and kisses.  Give Mouse and Monkey lots of loving because I know that they had to be really worried about you.

Like I said, take it easy and best of luck on your recovery.

Lets hope that it stays away for a long time and that you can be in everyone's life for a long long time.

Hi everyone, I figured Kari would spread the news quickly, nice to see her smile without the worry in her eyes, this has been pretty hard on her. I appreciate all the well wishes and yes I am pretty happy about today’s appointment as well. So the good news is the cancer’s growth has not only been arrested but the MRI showed a 15 to 20 percent reduction in tumors. What that means is with monthly treatments there is a very good chance I can live a normal life span without further surgery, which is fine by me, getting tired go getting opened up, though only I need one more surgery to hit 25 :P well still need my back fixed LOL.

Been writing again, and just posted SITG chapter 20.

Things have been going pretty well here last month or so, making me a little paranoid but we can use the good news around here, been pretty dark times this last year. Thank God for Angi or I think we’d have all gone nuts. Nothing like a baby to keep you grounded and moving forward. So all in all, things are very good here and I hope everyone is doing as well, thanks again everyone.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.