Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

3 hours ago, DemonGoddess said:

Last I spoke with DA (and it’s been awhile) she had mentioned that they had decided to “go off the grid” for a time.  Haven’t heard anything since then.

was that before or after her Jab 19 post here??

Edited by Rescue25
correct spelling

Guest On_Target

I have been reading Magusfangs work for years, the stories are wonderful. I just finished reading them all again.

I would love to read some new chapters of Northstar, Shadows in the Grass, & Going Home.

However I understand that family and real life have to come first.

I just finished reading Choices by Dirty Angel, and I was blown away. Some more of this great story would be excellent as well.

I hope Steve, Carrie, Lizzie, & family are doing well. I feel like I know you a bit from the old shoutbox and the forum.

Take care everyone.

• 1 month later...
Guest angeldust

I think that we have lost them, unfortunately these past few years I have seen quite a few Internet ‘friends’ just disappear never to be heard from again. I hope that whatever they are coping and know that they are missed.

Dang it.

For some people, this is a phase of their life and they move on.  In the case of DA/Magus/etc, IIRC they wanted to go off grid, and they’re obviously been successful.  Though, I wish they’d jump back in from time to time, give us an update with their hurdles.  DA had become such a regular reviewer to one of my stories that I even “purely-coincidentally” gave a side-character an inspired nickname, but I don’t know if she’s even seen it :(.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It looks like Steve and family really went off the grid.  Just hope that they are doing well.  Will be waiting for their return.  They are not even repling to my emails.

• 3 weeks later...

Steve, Liz, Carrie, little Angie hope that you all are having a very Merry Christmas.  Would be nice to know how all of you are doing. 

:wavey:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It seems that like the last post in Shadows all we are left with is the white snow sound and a cliffhanger for RL.

May their road rise up to meet them, may the Sun shine gently on their faces, may the wind cool their brow and may they be in Heaven an hour before the Devil even knows of their passing. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I am assuming that they have left this realm for good.  No one can get any answers from them. It was nice chatting with them and reading their stories.  Maybe if we wish hard enough they might give us a poke by the end of the year.  Sorry to see them go.

On 10/16/2019 at 7:55 PM, Sniper014 said:

I am assuming that they have left this realm for good.  No one can get any answers from them. It was nice chatting with them and reading their stories.  Maybe if we wish hard enough they might give us a poke by the end of the year.  Sorry to see them go.

As much as I enjoyed the stories I especially like the chat that they engaged in.  I wish them well and HOPE they will chat again.

B

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hope that DA and little Angie has a great birthday this month.  Am still hoping that we hear from them again sometime.  Just to know that everything is fine with them and their family.

• 4 months later...

Hi DemonGoddess (for Magusfang and DA), 

Long time no ‘see’.

Does Magusfang and DirtyAngel know that the concept of nanites, used in Max and the others in Magusfang’s books are in the movies? The latest movie is Bloodshot starring Vin Diesel. May you can give Magus a shout about this.

gamascal@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Did I just see that Steve was back and writing again.  Glad to see that he is doing well.  Shout out to all his family.  Hi Liz DA and little Angie.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.